NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





TradeDOM columns


Discussion in Sierra Chart

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,369 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 3 followers
    1. forum 5 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
arroganzmaschine
Oldenburg, Germany
 
Posts: 64 since Aug 2014
Thanks Given: 53
Thanks Received: 11

Dear community,

I was wondering if it's possible to configure every Trading DOM individually. Everytime I add a column, it appears in every DOM through every Chartbook, but I just wanted to add it to the DOM I was configuring.

Even though, is it possbile to scale the DOM column width to a user-defined number?

Thanks in advance for any reply.
Max


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
RTH vs ETH: when your chart and Volume Profile trading h …
NinjaTrader
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free?
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
arroganzmaschine
Oldenburg, Germany
 
Posts: 64 since Aug 2014
Thanks Given: 53
Thanks Received: 11

I tried it through "Customize TradeDOM Columns". I added two columns to one DOM, but it shows the changes on every DOM I have opened.


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
arroganzmaschine
Oldenburg, Germany
 
Posts: 64 since Aug 2014
Thanks Given: 53
Thanks Received: 11


Anyone? I would be thankful!


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
arroganzmaschine
Oldenburg, Germany
 
Posts: 64 since Aug 2014
Thanks Given: 53
Thanks Received: 11

Any suggestions? Otherwise the thread can be closed.

Would be happy to hear some feedback if someone already tried this. I'm willing to share my thoughts.


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)
 
josh's Avatar
 josh 
Georgia, US
 
Experience: None
Platform: SC
Broker: Denali+Teton
Trading: ES, NQ, YM
Posts: 6,331 since Jan 2011
Thanks Given: 6,955
Thanks Received: 18,632

AFAIK, it is not possible to do what you're wanting to do, though I agree it would be a nice touch.


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #6 (permalink)
arroganzmaschine
Oldenburg, Germany
 
Posts: 64 since Aug 2014
Thanks Given: 53
Thanks Received: 11

Thank you very much. Maybe this is a good feature for upcoming releases. Should keep it anywhere.

EDIT: Sierra Chart confirmed it to me. This function is not supported yet. I'm asking if it's in an upcoming release.


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on February 16, 2015


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts