NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Posts reloading with #0 every few seconds


Discussion in Tech Support

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,318 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
gregid's Avatar
 gregid 
Wrocław, Poland
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, Racket
Trading: Ockham's razor
Posts: 649 since Aug 2009
Thanks Given: 320
Thanks Received: 623

@Big Mike,

I have seen it many times when a post is added and it is being constantly reloaded on the page with #0.
I suppose you know of it quite well, but just in case this may be helpful - I've noticed when it happens for me.

Whenever while editing existing post I add or change "mention" (someone) and save the post goes bonkers.
If I edit the post again - this time with no change to "mention" (eg. adding ".") the post fixes itself.


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,590


gregid View Post
@Big Mike,

I have seen it many times when a post is added and it is being constantly reloaded on the page with #0.
I suppose you know of it quite well, but just in case this may be helpful - I've noticed when it happens for me.

Whenever while editing existing post I add or change "mention" (someone) and save the post goes bonkers.
If I edit the post again - this time with no change to "mention" (eg. adding ".") the post fixes itself.

Yes, has been mentioned several times in various threads. There will not be any fix until NexusFi (formerly BMT) 5.0.

Mike




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote




Last Updated on March 31, 2015


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts