NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





About the videos library


Discussion in Tech Support

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,728 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 wyz00888 
Longyan Fujian/China
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: Multicharts
Trading: ES
Posts: 60 since Apr 2015
Thanks Given: 27
Thanks Received: 55

Hi everyone,

I joined Big Mike‘s Elite Member few days ago.There are so many videos in the video library,I am exciting to watch through them.But there is a big problem I face when watching the videos.That is I live in China,and even though I have an internet bandwidth of 100M, when I watching the videos I still need to buff for a very long time,on average if I want to watch 5 mins' video,it need to buff for 10 mins.I have tried to use a VPN, to solve this problem,it can be working,but mostly I have wait until late in the morning in EST time zone,which it is very late in night in my time zone for the videos payed smoothly .Could somebody give me some advice about how to solve this problem? Thank you very much!

Best regards !

wyz00888


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks




Last Updated on April 29, 2015


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts