NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Where is the sign off/logout button?


Discussion in Tech Support

Updated
    1. trending_up 6,224 views
    2. thumb_up 5 thanks given
    3. group 3 followers
    1. forum 4 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
redwine
Singapore + Singapore
 
Posts: 3 since Nov 2015
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 1

Hi Folks
I just joined in this nice forum. Not sure if I am posting in the right forum... I am trying to figure out where the sign off/logout button is located after I sign into the forum. I couldn't figure it out. I didn't see anyone asking is this question. May be, I am missing something. Can you please help?

Regards


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 
tturner86's Avatar
 tturner86 
Portland, Oregon
Market Wizard
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: F-16CM-40
Trading: GBU-39
Posts: 6,192 since Sep 2013
Thanks Given: 10,461
Thanks Received: 12,699

Homepage, very bottom right hand side.


Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #3 (permalink)
 Itchymoku 
Philadelphia
 
Experience: None
Platform: corded black telephone
Trading: ticker tape
Posts: 2,892 since Apr 2012
Thanks Given: 1,683
Thanks Received: 3,662


you're stuck here forever bro


R.I.P. Joseph Bach (Itchymoku), 1987-2018.
Please visit this thread for more information.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
redwine
Singapore + Singapore
 
Posts: 3 since Nov 2015
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 1


tturner86 View Post
Homepage, very bottom right hand side.

That was useful! Looks way out in that location. Thanks for helping.


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)
redwine
Singapore + Singapore
 
Posts: 3 since Nov 2015
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 1


Itchymoku View Post
you're stuck here forever bro

Yes, I guess that must be the intention


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on November 24, 2015


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts