NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





DAX Trading Experiments


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Quick Summary with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    2. looks_two chr1s with 1 posts (1 thanks)
    3. looks_3 xiaosi with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 reelcurrencycom with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 1,707 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 3 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
reelcurrencycom
London, UK
 
Posts: 1 since Dec 2015
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Hi all,

I am a hobbyist trader and I trade mainly indices and forex. As I have recently become active in the trading world again, I thought I'd like to share with everyone my trading activity.

At the moment, I am quite obsessed with DAX (due to its high volatility and quick moves).
Feel free to check out my trades. At the moment I have 1 live trade:

Opened: Today 23.12.2015
Direction: Long
Opened at: 10634
Stop Loss: 10534

If you're a fan of DAX, feel free to share with me your thoughts - I'd appreciate it!

Thank you!


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 
xiaosi's Avatar
 xiaosi 
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Market Wizard
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: JIGSAW/SIERRA CHART
Broker: MacQuarie Futures/AMP Clearing/CQG
Trading: HHI, HSI, FDAX
Posts: 500 since Feb 2012
Thanks Given: 448
Thanks Received: 536



reelcurrencycom View Post
Hi all,

I am a hobbyist trader and I trade mainly indices and forex. As I have recently become active in the trading world again, I thought I'd like to share with everyone my trading activity.

At the moment, I am quite obsessed with DAX (due to its high volatility and quick moves).
Feel free to check out my trades. At the moment I have 1 live trade:

Opened: Today 23.12.2015
Direction: Long
Opened at: 10634
Stop Loss: 10534

If you're a fan of DAX, feel free to share with me your thoughts - I'd appreciate it!

Thank you!

This may have worked out well for you, if so congratulations. However, 100 points of risk on the Dax? Really? So if that's 1% risk, your account is 100k euro? Really?


Follow me on X Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
 
chr1s's Avatar
 chr1s 
London, England
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: NT, TOS, MT4
Broker: TOS, CQG (NT), FXCM
Trading: ES, 6E
Posts: 435 since Sep 2014
Thanks Given: 1,718
Thanks Received: 674


xiaosi View Post
This may have worked out well for you, if so congratulations. However, 100 points of risk on the Dax? Really? So if that's 1% risk, your account is 100k euro? Really?

it's most probably CFD or spread bet which is available in UK

edit:
from the blog: "Each point (indices) or pip (currencies) represents £1" which brings the account to around 10k


Consistency over time
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:




Last Updated on December 23, 2015


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts