NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Best Pro Trade - Is it a reputable company?

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one tamerrashdan with 3 posts (5 thanks)
    2. looks_two swhiii with 2 posts (3 thanks)
    3. looks_3 sienna with 1 posts (1 thanks)
    4. looks_4 DrRumpy with 1 posts (1 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Neo1 with 3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two gisot with 2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 tamerrashdan with 1.7 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 swhiii with 1.5 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 11,492 views
    2. thumb_up 20 thanks given
    3. group 12 followers
    1. forum 14 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments

Search this Thread

Best Pro Trade - Is it a reputable company?

wintergasp
London, UK

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 31

Neo1 View Post
Scam = 99%

If you had a mechanical system that was so good it could just run on auto pilot, the why would you bundle it up and sell it to retail punters? When you could scale it up yourself and makes billions

This is true. I've been working in hedge funds for 8 years now and I can tell you we would never, ever give anything out, even for 1m$. At some stage we had interns look at those 5k-10k$ trading algos and I don't think we've ever found anything worth digging into, let alone trading live.

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Quantum physics & Trading dynamics
The Elite Circle
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader

swhiii 
Houston

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: AMP Futures, FXCM, Mirus
Trading: Forex
Thanks Received: 3

I still use it. It works well. Many parameters to use for optimizing the system. You need to know how to optimize the system using NinjaTraders back testing, or you're flying in the dark. Lots of flexibility to set your own parameters. A very advanced system!

Thanked by:
 swhiii 
Houston

Experience: Advanced
Broker: AMP Futures, FXCM, Mirus
Trading: Forex
Thanks Received: 3

BPT is no scam. It is a real trading system. The indicators are top notch. They work perfectly. I see people who lose money trading and blame the broker, the indicators, autotrade systems, they don't know how to work, etc., but never take blame themselves. Trading is not for amatures. People buy many systems, over margin, etc., then blame the system they are using. Man up and take responsibility for your own trading. BPT supplies good tools for traders. He clearly put a lot of time and money developing them. How you use them and the parameters you set, is up to you. Most complainers have never optimized a trading system before. They just turn it on, over margin, and gamble instead of trading. I was a commodities broker in 1989 and have been trading ever since. If you don't understand market liquidity, margins, and setting stops, don't even attempt trading. I use about 4 trading system indicators. BPT has some I like, no one else has, so I use them. To say "if they worked, he would never sell them" is BS. Everyone sells MACD's and they work. Investment advisors make lots of money for their clients, and they don't trade only their own money. Almost every autotrade system has an infinite number of variables you can set. You must keep tweeking them. One setting will never work forever. One may work on an expending market, another on a contracting market, etc. I also have proprietary system with source codes I purchased, but I have never sold trading software. When I bought it, about 300 people had lifetime licenses they purchased, so I allow them to continue to use it at no charge through server authentication. I just trade for myself now, and do pretty well. It was an expensive education, as most traders will tell you. Thought of the day: Make 10% per day trading, and you can turn a $5,000 account into over $20 million in 90 days. Easier said than done, though! Lol That's the allure of trading.

Thanked by:

barabas 
Chicago IL USA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Tradestation
Broker: Tradestation
Trading: ES,NQ, CL
Thanks Given: 105
Thanks Received: 173

swhiii View Post
BPT is no scam. It is a real trading system. The indicators are top notch. They work perfectly. I see people who lose money trading and blame the broker, the indicators, autotrade systems, they don't know how to work, etc., but never take blame themselves. Trading is not for amatures. People buy many systems, over margin, etc., then blame the system they are using. Man up and take responsibility for your own trading. BPT supplies good tools for traders. He clearly put a lot of time and money developing them. How you use them and the parameters you set, is up to you. Most complainers have never optimized a trading system before. They just turn it on, over margin, and gamble instead of trading. I was a commodities broker in 1989 and have been trading ever since. If you don't understand market liquidity, margins, and setting stops, don't even attempt trading. I use about 4 trading system indicators. BPT has some I like, no one else has, so I use them. To say "if they worked, he would never sell them" is BS. Everyone sells MACD's and they work. Investment advisors make lots of money for their clients, and they don't trade only their own money. Almost every autotrade system has an infinite number of variables you can set. You must keep tweeking them. One setting will never work forever. One may work on an expending market, another on a contracting market, etc. I also have proprietary system with source codes I purchased, but I have never sold trading software. When I bought it, about 300 people had lifetime licenses they purchased, so I allow them to continue to use it at no charge through server authentication. I just trade for myself now, and do pretty well. It was an expensive education, as most traders will tell you. Thought of the day: Make 10% per day trading, and you can turn a $5,000 account into over $20 million in 90 days. Easier said than done, though! Lol That's the allure of trading.

any proof to back this up?

Thanked by:
 johnvn 
Cape Town, South Africa

Experience: Beginner
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 1

I see that they are listed in Ninjatrader ecosystem - pity that Ninja does not do due diligence on their vendors.

Last Updated on April 25, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts