NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Euro Options Future Broker


Discussion in Options

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Quick Summary with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    2. looks_two Cbc5 with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Forex37 with 1 posts (1 thanks)
    4. looks_4 MichaelOW with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 2,162 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 3 followers
    1. forum 3 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
Cbc5
Melbourne
 
Posts: 1 since Feb 2016
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 0

Hi Traders,

Hope ur having a good trading Day.

I'm looking for a fop broker. I live in Auz so its not really convienient for me to trade US products. I need to trade Eurex products.

Issue is, that US companies have restrictions on Eurex products (especially options). Sadly for me US brokers are well known for been cheap with low margins. Europe is a tad more pricy.

I was wondering if there were any people here who know of any brokers from Europe whos cheap with low margins.

Eurex's participants list is mainly HFT so not much help there.

Thanks.


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
Forex37
Zurich
 
Posts: 49 since Feb 2011
Thanks Given: 65
Thanks Received: 17



Cbc5 View Post
Hi Traders,

Hope ur having a good trading Day.

I'm looking for a fop broker. I live in Auz so its not really convienient for me to trade US products. I need to trade Eurex products.

Issue is, that US companies have restrictions on Eurex products (especially options). Sadly for me US brokers are well known for been cheap with low margins. Europe is a tad more pricy.

I was wondering if there were any people here who know of any brokers from Europe whos cheap with low margins.

Eurex's participants list is mainly HFT so not much help there.

Thanks.

Try IBUK (not so low margins), SAXOBANK Switzerland, Whselfservice.


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #4 (permalink)
MichaelOW
London England
 
Posts: 2 since Mar 2016
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

I'm currently in contact with about 60 brokers regarding my software product. However we got onto the conversation of Eurex and Liffe products. The guys from Berkeley Futures said they broke for Aus clients. But he mentioned they weren't the cheapest brokers in the world, so ask them, but make sure they don't charge you an arm and a leg!

Funnily enough I found them by going through the list on the CME website (under the find a broker directory)

Good luck with your search!

Michael


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on May 24, 2016


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts