NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

iPhone 4

Discussion in Off-Topic

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one lolu with 4 posts (0 thanks)
    2. looks_two roonius with 4 posts (2 thanks)
    3. looks_3 MetalTrade with 4 posts (1 thanks)
    4. looks_4 shodson with 3 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 6,934 views
    2. thumb_up 4 thanks given
    3. group 7 followers
    1. forum 24 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments

Search this Thread

iPhone 4

zickzack 
Switzerland

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Thanks Given: 12
Thanks Received: 0

roonius View Post
I don't own any of them. Because I don't buy names. That does not mean I have not used any of them.
Two companies I will not buy for sure ever: Apple and SONY - 90% of price - name , 10% - product.

Especially in laptops of Sony. I look first to the price/performance-relationship = no Sony, no Apple

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Legends Trading: Ask Me Anything (AMA) w/Greg Khojikian CEO
Trading Reviews and Vendors
What You Know vs How much you know about it
Traders Hideout
Zombie Indicator Help
NinjaTrader
static margin on the right side of a chart
NinjaTrader
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
ApexTraderFunding.com experience and review
35 thanks
System Performance Stats Comparison
13 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
11 thanks
Spoo-nalysis ES e-mini futures S&P 500
8 thanks
Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM
8 thanks
 bandler6 
essex, nj

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 2

Just got my iPhone two days ago. Ordered last Saturday. Arrived on Thursday. Really nice display. Much crisper doing a side-by-side comparison. And a lot faster too. My 2G 1st gen is quite pokey, but I am stoked at maintaining my all-I-can-eat data plan.

As an aside, one of bosses decided to return his iP4 and become a fAndroid via an Incredible. Pretty cool device too. For the next two years though, I'll stick with AT&T (I have about 4000 R/O mins on my 700 mpm plan), as I have added my 11 y.o daughter to the plan I can say goodbye to those mins...although most tweens seem to SMS and use few minutes. I guess I'll know soon enough.

In the end, I probably use the "phone" feature of my phone barely 2% of the time. I also use the same (though modified) Z-Cover Skin, so the antenna issues are not a problem. Mobile ToS and other apps are what keep me busy.

David

MetalTrade 

lolu View Post
Mac OS X is really BSD-commercial.

Lolu

But based on Free-BSD, it uses the Mach Kernel.

traderwerks   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 436
Thanks Received: 465

MetalTrade View Post
But based on Free-BSD, it uses the Mach Kernel.

It used be, but they made some changes and now it is the XNU kernel that is sort of Mach + FreeBSD POSIX & I/O.

Bilderberger
London

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 27

roonius View Post
I don't own any of them. Because I don't buy names. That does not mean I have not used any of them.
Two companies I will not buy for sure ever: Apple and SONY - 90% of price - name , 10% - product.

I've owned a Sony Vaio and was unimpressed overall with the performance.

I've used a blackberry and various other smartphones, and overall as an impartial business phone user, I would definately say that IMO performance+functionality+quality is by far the best in the iPhone.

I would agree with the weighty price argument however, which is why i'm waiting a few months for the scarcity premium to come off after which I'll try to pick one up on ebay or in a store promotion at a more reasonable price.

Last Updated on August 14, 2010

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts