NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Bachelor thesis Asian futures markets


Discussion in Off-Topic

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,744 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
Joostc96
Haarlem, Noord-Holland
 
Posts: 1 since Jul 2017
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Dear fellow traders,

My name is Joost and I am new to this forum. I have been trading futures for just under one year now in both a professional setting and for my personal account. I have been day-trading E-mini futures for my personal account and Dax futures for the instititution I'm doing my internship at.

Currently I am in the process of writing my bachelor thesis. This research is focused on examining the relationship between volume and day-trading profitability of Asian index futures. I have already completed a statistical analysis using the P/L records from my internship company. However, I am required to test the results among a sample that is trading the Asian Index futures market. I was wondering if there are any traders present on this forum who are willing to help an undergraduate out in need of finding respondents for his survey. The survey only consists of 9 multplte choice questions and is fully anonymous.

So, if you are day-trading Asian index futures please feel free to complete this survey and help me get my bachelors degree. I would like to thank you all in advance! Due to the minimum post count I am not bale to post the link to the survey here but if you can send me a PM if you are willing to participate I can send you the link.


Kind regards,

Joost C.


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free?
1 thanks
Running trading strategies on a VPS
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 kevinkdog   is a Vendor
 
Posts: 3,740 since Jul 2012
Thanks Given: 1,918
Thanks Received: 7,489


Joostc96 View Post
Dear fellow traders,

My name is Joost and I am new to this forum. I have been trading futures for just under one year now in both a professional setting and for my personal account. I have been day-trading E-mini futures for my personal account and Dax futures for the instititution I'm doing my internship at.

Currently I am in the process of writing my bachelor thesis. This research is focused on examining the relationship between volume and day-trading profitability of Asian index futures. I have already completed a statistical analysis using the P/L records from my internship company. However, I am required to test the results among a sample that is trading the Asian Index futures market. I was wondering if there are any traders present on this forum who are willing to help an undergraduate out in need of finding respondents for his survey. The survey only consists of 9 multplte choice questions and is fully anonymous.

So, if you are day-trading Asian index futures please feel free to complete this survey and help me get my bachelors degree. I would like to thank you all in advance! Due to the minimum post count I am not bale to post the link to the survey here but if you can send me a PM if you are willing to participate I can send you the link.


Kind regards,

Joost C.

Would this include traders trading the Nikkei Index futures on the CME?


Follow me on X Reply With Quote




Last Updated on July 16, 2017


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts