NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Michael Valtos Orderflows software

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one RickW00716 with 10 posts (7 thanks)
    2. looks_two CHRISBOW with 9 posts (13 thanks)
    3. looks_3 faithdefender with 9 posts (2 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Tangotx with 8 posts (5 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one cory with 3.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 2.2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 CHRISBOW with 1.4 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 RickW00716 with 0.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 73,758 views
    2. thumb_up 138 thanks given
    3. group 59 followers
    1. forum 122 posts
    2. attach_file 9 attachments

Search this Thread

Michael Valtos Orderflows software

hfwiley 
new haven CT/usa

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: ninja
Trading: es mini
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 0

Anyone have any experience with the orderflows trader 6.0 ? Claims to be able to now plot signals for Markers Plus software to use the orderflow signals. Such as stacked imbalances, sequencing, exhaustion etc.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
What broker to use for trading palladium futures
Commodities

alhakeem 
Harlow

Experience: Advanced
Platform: TWS
Trading: Gold, Bonds,Currencies
Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 12

RHT34 View Post
Mike Valtos and orderflows is nothing but FRAUD. I posted my experience in another thread I started stating he stole my money also. Paid $750. After a month he never registered it so it stopped working. Multiple emails over weeks. To his personal email he uses and the one on the website to register machine IDs. Even used the contact us form on the website. Multiple times to all those and nothing. No refund. No indicator. Money gone.

You all know an indicator for Ninja needs to be registered to work. He sends you a link for a "free trial". He also gives you a 14 day return policy. The funny thing is that little Ninja box letting you know your "free trial" is about to end is after the 14 days. Even if it wasn't I seriously doubt he'd refund anyone if he's scamming this many people.

It's sad because all he needs to do is register the machine ID. I'd be on my happy way. Instead he takes your money and wants nothing to do with you after he gets paid.

Mike Valtos is a straight FRAUD. Please don't fall victim. If you want a footprint, look at Gomi or Rancho Dinero. They do the same exact thing. And those guys get back to you. They're actually running a real business.

Instead of registering machine IDs he's making new videos every night. I guess he's trying to flood YouTube with videos that some more suckers take the bait. I just hope people read these reviews before it's too late.

Rancho Dinero is FRAUDULENT too. I paid for 2 softwares and my licences cannot be activated. I sent several emails since December, no reply and the phone number is not connecting.
I don't have recourse to PayPal because its beyond 90 days.
This licence scam is very popular.
Ninjatrader should have a centralised licence key server to deter fraudulent developers

faithdefender 
Salem VA USA

Platform: Oanda, NT8, TradingView
Broker: Oanda, TorS
Trading: Stocks, Currency Futures
Thanks Given: 131
Thanks Received: 119

I dont understand why NinjaTrader does not get more involved with the Vendors and the machine ID process.

Mike Valtos is on the Go Charting Discord group as a "Market Analyst" so it isnt as if he left the planet. And I still cannot use the indicators I purchased from Valtos because he doesnt return emails.

I buy so many indicators that the odds of finding problems increase with multiple purchases. For example, I just contacted NinjaTrader last week because another Vendor (Day Trade Like A Pro) who will not return my emails even though I have receipts they have received them through their support site. It never ends.

Four months ago my machine ID changed due to nothing I did. Indicator Warehouse wanted an additional 30 dollars to re-activate the machine ID. I said "no way- I would rather do without your indicators." I already paid them for two.

I dont know about others, but I have had computer problems over the last few years and it has not been my fault the machine ID changes. And then we have indicators that just have problems. I own the Renko Suite through Trade Devils. It keeps dropping the machine ID and I have had to contact them three times in the past year. Thankfully, they are good about helping customers.

But as I posted previously, they dont hold themselves accountable to their license holders. And I own both a license and a multi broker license . They are however more concerned about the Vendors. I remain afraid that my machine ID will have another fart and I am tired of contacting Vendors again because we are at their mercy.

Tangotx 
Houston, TX

Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: Dorman
Trading: ES/RTY
Thanks Given: 15
Thanks Received: 44

faithdefender View Post
I dont understand why NinjaTrader does not get more involved with the Vendors and the machine ID process.

Mike Valtos is on the Go Charting Discord group as a "Market Analyst" so it isnt as if he left the planet. And I still cannot use the indicators I purchased from Valtos because he doesnt return emails.

I buy so many indicators that the odds of finding problems increase with multiple purchases. For example, I just contacted NinjaTrader last week because another Vendor (Day Trade Like A Pro) who will not return my emails even though I have receipts they have received them through their support site. It never ends.

Four months ago my machine ID changed due to nothing I did. Indicator Warehouse wanted an additional 30 dollars to re-activate the machine ID. I said "no way- I would rather do without your indicators." I already paid them for two.

I dont know about others, but I have had computer problems over the last few years and it has not been my fault the machine ID changes. And then we have indicators that just have problems. I own the Renko Suite through Trade Devils. It keeps dropping the machine ID and I have had to contact them three times in the past year. Thankfully, they are good about helping customers.

But as I posted previously, they dont hold themselves accountable to their license holders. And I own both a license and a multi broker license . They are however more concerned about the Vendors. I remain afraid that my machine ID will have another fart and I am tired of contacting Vendors again because we are at their mercy.

The solution to all these problems is what I finally did. . . get rid of NinjaTrader. Yes, I had a lifetime license and many indicators. However, the never ending problems with NinjaTrader left me no other option.

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Fu510n 
Suffield, CT

Platform: MC, TS, Python, Rust
Broker: IB, IQFeed, TS, Kraken
Trading: ES, NQ, RTY, YM, CL, RB, 6E
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Seconds
Thanks Given: 902
Thanks Received: 143

faithdefender View Post

Just out of curiosity, but what machine make/model/OS do you have? "Machine IDs" are supposed to be baked into the hardware and should never change.

Tangotx 
Houston, TX

Platform: Sierra Chart
Broker: Dorman
Trading: ES/RTY
Thanks Given: 15
Thanks Received: 44

Fu510n View Post
Just out of curiosity, but what machine make/model/OS do you have? "Machine IDs" are supposed to be baked into the hardware and should never change.

No accurate. Here are reasons why the machine ID can change:

Major Windows updates:

There's a possibility. In some cases, major Windows updates like version upgrades (e.g., from Windows 10 to 11) can lead to a change in the machine ID. This happens because the update might involve reinstalling core system components that influence the ID generation.
Reinstalling Windows:

Definitely yes. Reinstalling Windows, regardless of the version, always results in a new machine ID. This is because the installation process wipes the previous system state and creates a fresh environment with a new unique identifier.
Additional factors:

Hardware changes: Any significant hardware changes, like replacing the motherboard or hard drive, can also trigger a machine ID change.
Specific software: Certain software, especially security solutions like BitLocker, might rely on the machine ID and react to changes by prompting for recovery keys or additional authentication.

Thanked by:

faithdefender 
Salem VA USA

Fu510n View Post

Well the first couple of times was unknown. I dont think it is my computer per se. Support said I had a bios update that could have caused it. Then they told me; "It seems what occurred, was that your license key and account credentials were removed due to a security system in place within the NinjaTrader platform."

Then we had a Windows 10 update. Another change to machine id.

Another customer wrote to support in 2021; "I am having this same exact issue, is Ninja going to get this fixed? This is really annoying=/ I paid $1,100 for NT 8 software that if I change the boot sequence of a different SSD on my computer, my entire machine id changes ..... not cool at all...."

It really sucks to look back at the NinjaTrader forum and read the same problem have been happening for years, yet the song remains the same.
And they know it is an issue because they write "Thank you for your note. Typically, hardware changes and items such as bios updates, windows updates, drivers updates can cause the Machine ID to change. With a hard drive change, I'd expect the machine ID to change too. Please let us know if we may assist further."

I have had multiple platforms and this is the only one that has forced me to contact Vendors over and over. And because of the additional fee charged each time by the Vendors, I have had to ditch several indicators. I am having ram added to my computer this week and I cringe.

Fu510n 
Suffield, CT

Platform: MC, TS, Python, Rust
Broker: IB, IQFeed, TS, Kraken
Trading: ES, NQ, RTY, YM, CL, RB, 6E
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Seconds
Thanks Given: 902
Thanks Received: 143

Tangotx View Post
No accurate. Here are reasons why the machine ID can change:

Major Windows updates:

There's a possibility. In some cases, major Windows updates like version upgrades (e.g., from Windows 10 to 11) can lead to a change in the machine ID. This happens because the update might involve reinstalling core system components that influence the ID generation.
Reinstalling Windows:

Definitely yes. Reinstalling Windows, regardless of the version, always results in a new machine ID. This is because the installation process wipes the previous system state and creates a fresh environment with a new unique identifier.
Additional factors:

Hardware changes: Any significant hardware changes, like replacing the motherboard or hard drive, can also trigger a machine ID change.
Specific software: Certain software, especially security solutions like BitLocker, might rely on the machine ID and react to changes by prompting for recovery keys or additional authentication.

Indeed the case (and technically makes semi-sense since any hardware or O/S alterations are technically creating a "new machine" though from a licensing perspective, I would think all they really care about is that their software is only running on the physical hardware for which licenses have been paid/assigned). Preventing multiple uses should be the only requirement IMHO but what do I know

AllSeeker 
Mumbai, India
Legendary Pratik_4Clover

Experience: Beginner
Platform: TradingView & ZerodhaKite
Trading: NIFTY, BANKNIFTY
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 5,249
Thanks Received: 5,014

A little off-topic from the original post, but I find it continues the discussion and I wanted to share.

"If" you are buying any indicator (or any software for that matter) which requires new-purchase payment on Hardware ID change, you should avoid them from the get go. Ask for clarification on that point in your first purchase itself, go ahead only when you get confirmation on mail.

Hardware ID's can change for many reasons, some of them have been mentioned here already, so to keep the long story short, it's really not something "third party licenses" should be tied to.

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

faithdefender 
Salem VA USA

Tangotx View Post
The solution to all these problems is what I finally did. . . get rid of NinjaTrader. Yes, I had a lifetime license and many indicators. However, the never ending problems with NinjaTrader left me no other option.

Well, one more reason to think more about your advice- My NT platform kept freezing up so today, I added RAM. I dont know whether to laugh or cry. My machine ID changed AGAIN after adding memory. Now I have to contact every Vendor and hope they dont charge their fee. At least I dont have to worry about contacting Valtos since I had never heard back from him from the last machine id change..

Last Updated on March 1, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts