NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Making a murderer


Discussion in Off-Topic

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,360 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 Grantx 
Reading UK
Legendary no drama Llama
 
Experience: None
Posts: 1,776 since Oct 2016
Thanks Given: 2,830
Thanks Received: 5,064

Anyone else watch this documentary? I have just finished watching and damn! What a complete derailment of the justice system!

Boy would I love to see Ken Kratz go to prison. As for Len Kachinsky I dont think I have ever wanted to punch someone so badly in all my life. What an utter useless snivelling backstabbing excuse for a human being


Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free?
1 thanks
Running trading strategies on a VPS
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
techie
Berlin, Germany
 
Posts: 17 since Jul 2018
Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 10

I was thinking of starting it but still haven't found free time. Most probably I will start it next week and honestly, I am looking forward! There is great feedback online


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on July 17, 2018


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts