NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Earn2Trade - Orianna Foucault (Director of Support) - Ask Me Anything (AMA)

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Earn2Trade with 172 posts (247 thanks)
    2. looks_two emini2000 with 30 posts (20 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 25 posts (64 thanks)
    4. looks_4 BertV with 23 posts (30 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 2.6 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Earn2Trade with 1.4 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 BertV with 1.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 emini2000 with 0.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 241,852 views
    2. thumb_up 693 thanks given
    3. group 1,067 followers
    1. forum 631 posts
    2. attach_file 20 attachments

Closed Thread

Search this Thread

Earn2Trade - Orianna Foucault (Director of Support) - Ask Me Anything (AMA)

jeffalan 
Raleigh, NC

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 22

Ryan,

It is a shame that NT8 chose to cancel their relationship with your company. Topstep must have gotten their panties in a wad because why would NT simply leave a money making relationship with a vendor like you. Well, I will be checking out AgenaTrader as an NT8 alternative. Unfortunate! All the best, Ryan!

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
What broker to use for trading palladium futures
Commodities
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators

lancelottrader 
west palm beach florida usa
Market Wizard

Experience: Advanced
Platform: ninja trader
Broker: Optimus Futures/ Rithmic
Trading: NQ
Thanks Given: 1,113
Thanks Received: 5,386

jeffalan View Post
Ryan,

It is a shame that NT8 chose to cancel their relationship with your company. Topstep must have gotten their panties in a wad because why would NT simply leave a money making relationship with a vendor like you. Well, I will be checking out AgenaTrader as an NT8 alternative. Unfortunate! All the best, Ryan!

I just saw this. So any version of Ninja Trader can not be used for the Gauntlet? Even Ninja Trader 7 ?

Failure is not an option

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,249
Thanks Received: 101,669

I'm curious about this recent development as well. I haven't heard anything to the contrary, so would like to better understand what has happened?

Mike

Join the free Markets Chat beta: one platform, all the trade rooms!

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread
Thanked by:
emini2000
Atlanta GA USA

Thanks Given: 70
Thanks Received: 271

I did hear I believe in a webinar not too long ago with E2T that they said you cannot use Ninjatrader, but they didn't say why.

userque
Chicago IL

Thanks Given: 573
Thanks Received: 130

From the earn2trade website as of the time of this post (I don't know if this is a "new" development; or has been the case for awhile):

https://help.earn2trade.com/en/articles/2090521-what-platforms-can-i-use-for-the-gauntlet-mini-trader-career-path

"NOT OFFICIALLY SUPPORTED:

NinjaTrader (you must have a live license key enabled for Rithmic, not trial, and we suggest checking this before signup with NT support). NinjaTrader is not available to Helios live traders. VIEW MARGIN NOTICE & VIEW LIVE ACCOUNT NOTICE"

Thanked by:
emini2000
Atlanta GA USA

Cue the Final Jeopardy music.

lancelottrader 
Market Wizard

I was wondering anyone had a suggestion for using Ninja for charting, but executing trades on another platform. Someone I have helped with their trading wants to do the Gauntlet, but needs Ninja for their indicators etc. Just wondered what might be a good platform to pull up the trade execution window and have it next to a Ninja chart. Would that use up too much of a P.C.'s resources to have two platforms going?

Failure is not an option
emini2000
Atlanta GA USA

lancelottrader View Post
I was wondering anyone had a suggestion for using Ninja for charting, but executing trades on another platform. Someone I have helped with their trading wants to do the Gauntlet, but needs Ninja for their indicators etc. Just wondered what might be a good platform to pull up the trade execution window and have it next to a Ninja chart. Would that use up too much of a P.C.'s resources to have two platforms going?

I use R Trader Pro DOMs for practice with NT8 charts up. You can get a 30 day free feed with R Trader from Dormantrading.com. I'm going to do the Gauntlet in January. Works fine for me. The RT DOMs take a little getting used to, but once you set them up and get familiar with them, I really like them.

I'm using a Dell laptop with a large monitor connected, and it's only an i5 chip but it does have 24GB RAM. Works fine.

Thanked by:
 lancelottrader 
Market Wizard

emini2000 View Post
I use R Trader Pro DOMs for practice with NT8 charts up. You can get a 30 day free feed with R Trader from Dormantrading.com. I'm going to do the Gauntlet in January. Works fine for me. The RT DOMs take a little getting used to, but once you set them up and get familiar with them, I really like them.

I'm using a Dell laptop with a large monitor connected, and it's only an i5 chip but it does have 24GB RAM. Works fine.

Thanks, I've used R Trader and it seemed like at the time, you had to execute on a DOM..which i didn't like.

Failure is not an option
emini2000
Atlanta GA USA

lancelottrader View Post
Thanks, I've used R Trader and it seemed like at the time, you had to execute on a DOM..which i didn't like.

Yeah. If it has a chart trader like NT I'm not aware of it. But Pro does have charts

Closed Thread

Last Updated on March 4, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts