NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Adding Dummy field in watchlist - Just a field to keep track of buy price


Discussion in ThinkOrSwim

Updated
    1. trending_up 3,175 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 4 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
Montythelab
Cumming
 
Posts: 6 since Jun 2018
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

silly question that I can't figure out...

Is it possible to make a dummy field for a watchlist? I know how to add a custom field to the watchlists...I can't however figure out how to create a field that does nothing.

I am simply trying to keep track of my BUY prices (from another platform) . All want to do is have a blank watchlist column that I can add any number I want in it and calculate nothing. It should be easy, right?


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
EA
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
RTH vs ETH: when your chart and Volume Profile trading h …
NinjaTrader
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free?
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
Montythelab
Cumming
 
Posts: 6 since Jun 2018
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Who knows...maybe it's not possible?


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
AnyDozer
Novosibirsk, Russia
 
Posts: 11 since Apr 2018
Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 4


try this

AddLabel(yes, " ");


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #4 (permalink)
Montythelab
Cumming
 
Posts: 6 since Jun 2018
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

That worked in adding the field (thanks)...The problem is now that I am not able to type anything in that field. If there any way to do this? Thank you


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)
Montythelab
Cumming
 
Posts: 6 since Jun 2018
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

to answer my own question, there is a 'NOTES' field that you can add to your columns in your watch-lists. I am able to at least put a buy price in there in order to keep track of them while in TOS.


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on November 14, 2018


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts