NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





SPY Day Trading Strategy


Discussion in ThinkOrSwim

Updated
    1. trending_up 3,929 views
    2. thumb_up 2 thanks given
    3. group 4 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
scribbles
Birmingham, AL
 
Posts: 6 since Feb 2019
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 5

I stumbled upon this website and in particular this strategy: Day Trading SPY Strategy - Stock Talk Central

I used it 4 times last week and it worked every time! Has anyone used this strategy before or did I just find a diamond in the rough?


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
EA
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 
barabas's Avatar
 barabas 
Chicago IL USA
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Tradestation
Broker: Tradestation
Trading: ES,NQ, CL
Posts: 111 since Feb 2019
Thanks Given: 105
Thanks Received: 173


scribbles View Post
I stumbled upon this website and in particular this strategy: Day Trading SPY Strategy - Stock Talk Central

I used it 4 times last week and it worked every time! Has anyone used this strategy before or did I just find a diamond in the rough?

Never seem it before but check this out too, have tested a few of these and it worked well for me

Happy Trading!


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
ScorpioTravis
Dallas Texas
 
Posts: 9 since Apr 2012
Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 1



scribbles View Post
I stumbled upon this website and in particular this strategy: Day Trading SPY Strategy - Stock Talk Central

I used it 4 times last week and it worked every time! Has anyone used this strategy before or did I just find a diamond in the rough?

Where is the strike price and expiration selection explained?

Are you still trading this with any success?


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on November 26, 2019


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts