NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Major Brokers/Banks in EU


Discussion in Brokers

Updated
    1. trending_up 3,554 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 3 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 bchip 
Torino, Italy
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: ES,YM,CL,GC
Posts: 132 since Sep 2017
Thanks Given: 160
Thanks Received: 117

Hi guys

Looking for some advise here.

I'm looking for a reputable large brokerage firm in Europe that can buy/sell USstocks.
However this is not for a trading account, these are long term retirement holdings.

I use to deal with TD Ameritrade but since March it seems TD and Charles Schwab
have both closed shop to European citizens, it means I have to look elsewhere.

So I'd like to know which are the major firms that are quite popular.
I'd like it to be more the reputable major banks / kinda league as Im not keen on
holding retirement savings in the trading firms ( insert Alpari FX story here ).

I know Saxo bank (absolutely HORRIBLE experience), any other banks/firms I can look at?

Thank you


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 bchip 
Torino, Italy
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: ES,YM,CL,GC
Posts: 132 since Sep 2017
Thanks Given: 160
Thanks Received: 117


Some I found:

https://www.techbullion.com/financial-services-companies-france/

AXA
BNP Paribas
Societe Generale

These seem to offer purchasing stocks.


Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
 bchip 
Torino, Italy
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: TradeStation
Trading: ES,YM,CL,GC
Posts: 132 since Sep 2017
Thanks Given: 160
Thanks Received: 117

And Swissquote...


Started this thread Reply With Quote




Last Updated on September 24, 2019


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts