NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Do I miss anything?


Discussion in EasyLanguage Programming

Updated
    1. trending_up 3,754 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 jz166 
NY, USA
Market Wizard
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT/IB TWS
Broker: IB
Trading: ES
Posts: 951 since Sep 2009
Thanks Given: 813
Thanks Received: 444

Hi all,

basically I try to apply bar index indicator on TradeStation, like the following in NT 6.5 (in the bottom highlighted area):




then I download from the following link in Al Brooks' web site:
Brooks Price Action - Log in

After I insert into my TS ES 5mins chart, nothing shows up. Apparently it works normally to Al.

Do I miss anything config?

thanks a lot!


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks




Last Updated on August 28, 2010


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts