NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Trend Identifier


Discussion in EasyLanguage Programming

Updated
    1. trending_up 4,977 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
shipop
Arlington, TX
 
Posts: 7 since Nov 2019
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

I am currently using TOS for my charts and I'm using Tradingview for my historical data. I've been really trying to master identifying Inside Day's. I like to highlight them and identify positive and negative trends in different colors. I've attached a picture to better portray what I'm saying.

Is there a software or any feature on TOS or TV that can go through a chart and highlight where specific patterns, such as Inside Day's, are located?

Thank you in advance.


Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Inside Day Identifier.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	264.9 KB
ID:	302662  
Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 
vmodus's Avatar
 vmodus 
Somewhere, Delaware, USA
Legendary Systematic Algo Trader
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: MultiCharts
Broker: Barchart.com
Trading: Everything, it all tastes like chicken
Posts: 1,270 since Feb 2017
Thanks Given: 2,960
Thanks Received: 2,856

You probably won't get an answer here. This question should be over in TOS area: https://nexusfi.com/thinkorswim/. I've notified the mods, maybe they can move it.

~vmodus


Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote




Last Updated on July 8, 2020


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts