NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Any good Futures Trading Rooms?

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one mendal with 18 posts (1 thanks)
    2. looks_two Joseph Connors with 13 posts (8 thanks)
    3. looks_3 faithdefender with 13 posts (12 thanks)
    4. looks_4 lightsun47 with 11 posts (19 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one algotrendz with 4.3 thanks per post
    2. looks_two tony2604 with 4 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 bobwest with 3.8 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 lightsun47 with 1.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 53,728 views
    2. thumb_up 233 thanks given
    3. group 808 followers
    1. forum 151 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments

Search this Thread

Any good Futures Trading Rooms?

Joseph Connors 
Colorado Springs, CO USA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Ninjatrade
Trading: Futures
Frequency: Many times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 93
Thanks Received: 106

SawDr View Post
Ah yes, another 2 post member touting a trading room. Here's some info on Alex Wasilewski:
https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/alex-wasilewski-article-in-futures-truth.322303/

Ok. How about the readers digest version of all the above? Whats wrong with Liberty Trading Club? I took a look at a couple of their videos. They were short and sweet which I appreciate. I haven't really taken a close look yet so I would appreciate some info as to whether they are frauds and how are they frauds. Thanks!

Persistence! Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence.
Talent will not ... nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
Genius will not ... Unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.
Education will not ... The world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent!
Calvin Coolidge

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
Cheap historycal L1 data for stocks
Stocks and ETFs
What broker to use for trading palladium futures
Commodities
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators

Dinvest1982 
Dallas Texas USA

Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: YM ES NQ (mostly YM)
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 3

SawDr View Post
Ah yes, another 2 post member touting a trading room. Here's some info on Alex Wasilewski:
https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/alex-wasilewski-article-in-futures-truth.322303/

Not sure what you're implying, but I posted this because I have used this thread to look for trading rooms in the past and since (after 4+ months with Liberty) i had some insight to offer - i did. I'm not sure if you're simply trying to discourage people from posting their experiences (?) or if you yourself had a bad experience with them (if you yourself had a bad experience, you should post it). That said, I was well aware of the things written about Alex (I saw that same link you posted) but a lot of the info on that link seemed more like personal attacks on his age / looks, etc - the other info about his history could have been hyperbole or sensationalized (the internet is loaded with truth and BS - so caveat emptor is always good advice) - but since Liberty provided a free trial period, I decided to check them out.

Now I'm just reporting back my experience (Alex has provided some great education and helped me turn an important corner in trading futures). I doesn't matter to me if you accept that or not - it's obviously your choice if you want to check them out or not.

I'm a 59 year old auto service industry consultant who also trades - I have no affiliation with Alex (other than I'm a member) - I am not being paid / remunerated in any way for writing this. But I am thankful for the help he's provided me (which mostly comes from the discussion that occurs throughout the trading day while in the room) - the setups that they teach have been very reliable. I continue membership in the room because I'm still getting value related to the "mental" side of trading (such as learning how to pull the trigger when the setup presents itself instead of hesitating and risking a bad entry price) - I learn something new there almost every day.

Part of the motivation for writing this is because I was aware of the stuff that was written about him (I wanted to provide my own perspective since it differs quite a bit from what I read online) - I think that's fair - don't you? I hadn't seen the video you posted, so i watched it. I don't know D. Handley personally (only from the stuff that he has put online about Alex), so i have no opinion on him (that said, he is obviously promoting his own trading tools / service - BUT - he doesn't even have a website where he posts the details / costs, etc. - you have to email him at his 'yahoo' email address.....I do find that a little odd in 2023).

I'm happy to prove that I am who I say I am (to the owners of nexusfi.com) and they can validate that to anyone who cares.

(in follow-up to someone else's ealier question about "price action trading" - no, they don't have a room that trades solely price action, but they DO use support / resistance levels).

Last Updated on June 3, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts