NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Grains "Converting" correctly ?


Discussion in Commodities

Updated
    1. trending_up 3,463 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
vpd1952
memphis
 
Posts: 77 since Mar 2020
Thanks Given: 211
Thanks Received: 23

I use different Charts from different Platforms and Websites, of which they show the Grains in different Formats

Given this,
can someone please help me in converting the following number format ( 100.00 ) to it's correct 000 0/0 format


GRAINS:
XC mini Corn ( 400 1/8 format ) that shows 400.50
XK mini Soybean ( 1050 6/8 format ) that shows 1055.50
XW mini Wheat ( 606 2/8 format ) that shows 606.75
ZO Oats ( 266 6/8 format ) that shows 296.50



Thank you as always for the help and input
I really appreciate it


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
EA
Platforms and Indicators
RTH vs ETH: when your chart and Volume Profile trading h …
NinjaTrader
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Is Volume Profile worth learning or is it an outdated co …
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 myrrdin 
Linz Austria
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: TWS
Broker: Interactive Brokers
Trading: Commodities
Posts: 1,938 since Nov 2014
Thanks Given: 3,688
Thanks Received: 2,653


vpd1952 View Post
I use different Charts from different Platforms and Websites, of which they show the Grains in different Formats

Given this,
can someone please help me in converting the following number format ( 100.00 ) to it's correct 000 0/0 format


GRAINS:
XC mini Corn ( 400 1/8 format ) that shows 400.50
XK mini Soybean ( 1050 6/8 format ) that shows 1055.50
XW mini Wheat ( 606 2/8 format ) that shows 606.75
ZO Oats ( 266 6/8 format ) that shows 296.50



Thank you as always for the help and input
I really appreciate it

I am afraid I do not understand your question correctly. But I will try to give you an answer.

400 1/8 = 400.125
400.50 = 400 1/2
1050 6/8 = 1050.75
1055.50 = 1055 1/2
etc.

But I am afraid this is not the anwer you are looking for - I am sure you would have found that by yourself. Thus, would you please specify your question.

Best regards, Myrrdin


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #3 (permalink)
vpd1952
memphis
 
Posts: 77 since Mar 2020
Thanks Given: 211
Thanks Received: 23


myrrdin,
Thank you so much - this was exactly what I was looking for

I wanted to make sure that these conversions were correct
in that - 108.50 = 108 4/8
1050 6/8 = 1050.75

Thank you so much again


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on October 30, 2020


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts