NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Need Help: Urgent Broker Problem (Phillip Capital: NT Brokerage, Edge Clear)

Discussion in Traders Hideout

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 22 posts (61 thanks)
    2. looks_two AvgTraderJoe with 21 posts (20 thanks)
    3. looks_3 SMCJB with 20 posts (45 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Salao with 17 posts (32 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one NinjaTrader with 3.7 thanks per post
    2. looks_two NT Brokerage with 3.6 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 2.8 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 SMCJB with 2.3 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 49,379 views
    2. thumb_up 505 thanks given
    3. group 467 followers
    1. forum 309 posts
    2. attach_file 6 attachments

Search this Thread

Need Help: Urgent Broker Problem (Phillip Capital: NT Brokerage, Edge Clear)

Srq1 
Sarasota, Fla

Experience: Beginner
Platform: Ninja Trader ,Tos
Broker: NinjaTrader Brokerage
Trading: NQ MNQ MES ES
Thanks Given: 226
Thanks Received: 25

Yep, same here. No real trdes, just SIM today and until Phillips gets all this fix. When this started I ended with a Sim trade of 1,000 ES!! My entry was 1 ES. exit that one, but still don't trust . Still no statement from yesterday.Will wait till all fix, no position is a position.

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
What broker to use for trading palladium futures
Commodities
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
Strategy stop orders partially filled
EasyLanguage Programming
Quantum physics & Trading dynamics
The Elite Circle

NT Brokerage  NT Brokerage is an official Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Web: NT Brokerage
AMA: Ask Me Anything
Webinars: NT Brokerage Webinars
Elite offer: Click here

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 249

Hello All,

We wanted to provide a quick update on the Phillip Capital outage.

For NinjaTrader Brokerage clients, account statements for Monday, February 8th have not yet been generated by Phillip Capital. Our understanding is these are expected to be available later this morning however we do not have a definitive ETA.

As we have mentioned previously, due to ongoing issues with the Phillip Capital back office synchronization, positions reflected in your statement may vary from your trading platform. If your account remains impacted by the outage, we continue to suggest you do not trade until corrected statements are available.

Our teams continue to work diligently to address the issues resulting from the outage, and we appreciate your continued patience.

Thank you,
NinjaTrader Brokerage

Risk Disclosure: Futures and forex trading involves significant risk of loss and is not appropriate for everyone.
Thanked by:
ahelton
Fort Wayne Indiana

Thanks Received: 11

I just received my updated "correct" statement from Phillip. The one from Monday was right, but the one from Friday still had a lot of errors. I contacted brokerage support so I'll let you all know if they actually fix it

AvgTraderJoe 
Chicago IL

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: Eminis
Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 20

Just an update - I received the daily activity statement which seems correct; without the loss from the closing of the erroneous position.
But I do not see the statement balance reflected under my account when i login to my account via NT8 or in the CQG mobile app.

@NT Brokerage when the account balance sync up, are we then good to get back into trading?

Thanks

dipit19 
Enola, PA

Trading: Emini ES, Crude CL
Thanks Given: 11
Thanks Received: 9

AvgTraderJoe View Post
Just an update - I received the daily activity statement which seems correct; without the loss from the closing of the erroneous position.
But I do not see the statement balance reflected under my account when i login to my account via NT8 or in the CQG mobile app.

@NT Brokerage when the account balance sync up, are we then good to get back into trading?

Thanks

Are you saying they refunded you the losses from closing the "Ghost" orders? I received a statement too but the TradeDesk is basically saying that I may have to take a loss on my Ghost orders since they haven't heard back from PC yet.

tonykoyama
Osaka Japan

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 1

I also received the last statement update but it is not in line with reality and is not reimbursing the losses caused by the system!

AvgTraderJoe 
Chicago IL

Trading: Eminis
Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 20

dipit19 View Post
Are you saying they refunded you the losses from closing the "Ghost" orders? I received a statement too but the TradeDesk is basically saying that I may have to take a loss on my Ghost orders since they haven't heard back from PC yet.

Sorry my bad. The statement received was for 02/05/2021.
I still have to receive a statement for Sunday 02/07/2021 where the whole fiasco happened.

TurtlePower
Los Angeles, CA USA

Thanks Given: 11
Thanks Received: 7

I just received both Friday's and Monday's statements from PC and everything looks good. Now I just need NT8 to sync up and stop showing Friday's PnL and I think I'm good to go. 👍 Appreciate the hard work going on behind the scenes at NT Brokerage and PC.

Thanked by:

NT Brokerage  NT Brokerage is an official Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor

Web: NT Brokerage
AMA: Ask Me Anything
Webinars: NT Brokerage Webinars
Elite offer: Click here

Thanks Received: 249

Hello Everyone,

For those clients who have messaged us regarding account discrepancies at Phillip Capital, we will be initiating a detailed review process as soon as fully accurate statements are delivered. We have been told these will be available the evening of Tuesday, February 9th.

We are dedicating all available resources to expedite these reviews and appreciate your continued patience. A timeline for resolution depends on the complexity of the case and we will reply individually with details specific to your account as they are available.

Again, NinjaTrader will continue to be your advocate and ensure you are not financially impacted by inaccurate trade activity or account miscalculations resulting from this outage.

Thank you for your patience and participation in the process to get this resolved.

Thank you,
NinjaTrader Brokerage

Risk Disclosure: Futures and forex trading involves significant risk of loss and is not appropriate for everyone.
Thanked by:
 lucama 
London, UK

Experience: Beginner
Trading: Futures
Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 11

statement just received and in order and showing correct balance, Balance on the platform still not updated but I expect it to be ok tomorrow

Last Updated on March 18, 2021

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts