NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Thinkscript Help


Discussion in ThinkOrSwim

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,413 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 4 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
azmaester
Baltimore MD
 
Posts: 4 since Feb 2021
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 0

Hello,

I wanted to know the code to enter if I want to hide an entire custom script on the 4hour timeframe.

I tried few things from the TOS site but it does not work for me.

Such as Sethiding and aggregation period. If I follow the values it states to enter the name of your study. When I do that the script becomes unrecognized.


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
azmaester
Baltimore MD
 
Posts: 4 since Feb 2021
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 0

Someone from another forum recommended you manipulate the hide from intraday with second counts 1200 seconds is 4 hours. If anyone knows how to put this on code here, much appreciated. I asked there as well.


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
 JayC 
San Diego, CA
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: TOS, Sierra
Trading: Emini ES, Crude CL
Posts: 55 since Mar 2019
Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 43


I'm not sure what you mean by "hide an entire custom script". Different objects can be hidden in different ways. SetHiding can be used to hide a single plot based on a condition. This code worked for me. If this doesn't work, share what you've tried.

Jay

 
Code
plot sma20Plot = SimpleMovingAvg(length = 20);
sma20Plot.SetHiding(getAggregationPeriod() == AggregationPeriod.FOUR_HOURS);


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on February 7, 2021


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts