NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





FTMO


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,771 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
Vague
Plymouth England
 
Posts: 1 since May 2021
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Going to open a £150,000 challenge in the next week or two.I'll be using this to keep myself honest.I'll post the metrix page most nights,or I plan to.Should be good fun.


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free?
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 
OG65's Avatar
 OG65 
Taxhell Germany
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: .
Trading: DAX40
Posts: 44 since Sep 2021
Thanks Given: 24
Thanks Received: 23


Vague View Post
Going to open a £150,000 challenge in the next week or two.I'll be using this to keep myself honest.I'll post the metrix page most nights,or I plan to.Should be good fun.

how did it go ?


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on March 18, 2022


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts