NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Sierra Chart Missing Contract Data/date


Discussion in Sierra Chart

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,060 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
Average Joe
Singapore
 
Posts: 33 since Apr 2017
Thanks Given: 21
Thanks Received: 13

Hi Guys,

This may be a potential bug when you subscribe to Denali data for a period, this period will have zero data from your original data provider, in my case Interactive Broker.

Now I am left with missing data. The strange thing is that it only happens on intraday chart but not historical chart lol.

Of course I cannot write to SC, they are only interested in me subscribing to Denali and nothing else.

Any hack around this?

I tried delete all data and download, does not work.


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 OpenBond40 
 
Posts: 36 since Nov 2015


Average Joe View Post
Hi Guys,

This may be a potential bug when you subscribe to Denali data for a period, this period will have zero data from your original data provider, in my case Interactive Broker.

Now I am left with missing data. The strange thing is that it only happens on intraday chart but not historical chart lol.

Of course I cannot write to SC, they are only interested in me subscribing to Denali and nothing else.

Any hack around this?

I tried delete all data and download, does not work.

Morning Joe.

I use IB for a while, their service is getting lower and lower since they splitted off to IB IL.

The issue with the datafeed is simple, they deliver data, just not real time.

I´m happy with SC+ Denali feed, and trading via IB, connected to Sierra charts.


Hope that helped
Guido


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on May 25, 2021


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts