NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Downloads


Discussion in Feedback and Announcements

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,302 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
leesc
woodland sg
 
Posts: 1 since Feb 2019
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Hi
I am new to this website even I join sometime back.
I have been using MT4 but would like to check out other platform
Wanted to download a script or indicator know as TDI for the platform
Anybody knows how to go about it.?

Thanks in advance


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
  #2 (permalink)
 
xplorer's Avatar
 xplorer 
London UK
Site Moderator
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: CQG
Broker: S5
Trading: Futures
Posts: 6,340 since Sep 2015
Thanks Given: 16,037
Thanks Received: 16,241


leesc View Post
Hi
I am new to this website even I join sometime back.
I have been using MT4 but would like to check out other platform
Wanted to download a script or indicator know as TDI for the platform
Anybody knows how to go about it.?

Thanks in advance

Welcome leesc,


You mentioned a script or indicator called TDI, but which trading platform is that referring to?


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on May 29, 2021


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts