NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Importing protected ELD code in custom indicator


Discussion in TradeStation

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,495 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
jb2080
San Diego, California
 
Posts: 8 since Jun 2021
Thanks Given: 10
Thanks Received: 0

Hi everybody,

I've been researching this with no luck. Is it possible to use an indicator, for which we have subscription in Tradestation, within a custom indicator?

Specifically, I'm trying to use two indicators by Larry Williams, WillStop and WillVal, in a custom indicator. I'm trying to get my indicator to show when WillStop and WillVal converge.

Thanks!


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free?
1 thanks
Running trading strategies on a VPS
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 kevinkdog   is a Vendor
 
Posts: 3,740 since Jul 2012
Thanks Given: 1,918
Thanks Received: 7,489


jb2080 View Post
Hi everybody,

I've been researching this with no luck. Is it possible to use an indicator, for which we have subscription in Tradestation, within a custom indicator?

Specifically, I'm trying to use two indicators by Larry Williams, WillStop and WillVal, in a custom indicator. I'm trying to get my indicator to show when WillStop and WillVal converge.

Thanks!

Legally, no. I'd recommend you contact the developer who protected it and see if an agreement can be reached.


Follow me on X Reply With Quote
Thanked by:




Last Updated on June 26, 2021


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts