NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





How to fund account?


Discussion in TradeStation

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,793 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 harryguy 
st. louis missouri
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: tradestation
Trading: futures
Posts: 60 since Jun 2014
Thanks Given: 31
Thanks Received: 25

I have never used tradestation and thought I'd try it out. I signed up for an account on their website and got to the "add funds" page. It asks for my username and password for my bank account. I have never heard of this. My other accounts are funded by wire transfer, check, or ACH. I don't feel comfortable providing my bank login credentials to anyone. What's up with this? Will I have to open a new bank account to use with tradestation so I won't be risking a data leak with my main bank account?


Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free?
1 thanks
Running trading strategies on a VPS
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 kevinkdog   is a Vendor
 
Posts: 3,740 since Jul 2012
Thanks Given: 1,918
Thanks Received: 7,489


harryguy View Post
I have never used tradestation and thought I'd try it out. I signed up for an account on their website and got to the "add funds" page. It asks for my username and password for my bank account. I have never heard of this. My other accounts are funded by wire transfer, check, or ACH. I don't feel comfortable providing my bank login credentials to anyone. What's up with this? Will I have to open a new bank account to use with tradestation so I won't be risking a data leak with my main bank account?

I can put you in touch with my TS Account Rep if you like. He can help you. Just let me know.


Follow me on X Reply With Quote




Last Updated on July 15, 2021


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts