NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

ApexTraderFunding.com experience and review

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one VirtualMark with 28 posts (22 thanks)
    2. looks_two ApexTraderFunding with 26 posts (25 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Baudo with 24 posts (65 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Howard Roark with 22 posts (76 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Merkd1904 with 7.6 thanks per post
    2. looks_two bobwest with 4.3 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 Howard Roark with 3.5 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Baudo with 2.7 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 123,026 views
    2. thumb_up 545 thanks given
    3. group 88 followers
    1. forum 321 posts
    2. attach_file 17 attachments

ApexTraderFunding.com experience and review

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: ES, YM
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 57,529
Thanks Received: 26,292

tradingftw View Post
Not for some reason... there's a specific reason... they had a massive outage at the end of July, and had a TON of head-aches as a result... so they have disabled Tradovate for now.

There are also unsubstantiated rumors that Ninja was trying to take out Tradovate as a competitor (charting & broker combo dealer), and that there will continue to be issues between Tradovate & ninja because of this...

Actaully, NinjaTrader bought Tradovate in January 2022: https://ninjatrader.com/news/ninjatrader-acquires-tradovate/.

Bob.

When one door closes, another opens.
-- Cervantes, Don Quixote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Cheap historycal L1 data for stocks
Stocks and ETFs
What broker to use for trading palladium futures
Commodities
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Strategy stop orders partially filled
EasyLanguage Programming
Quantum physics & Trading dynamics
The Elite Circle

tradingftw 
Pacific North American Coastal City

Experience: Master
Broker: Ironbeam
Trading: futures
Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 29

bobwest View Post
Actaully, NinjaTrader bought Tradovate in January 2022: https://ninjatrader.com/news/ninjatrader-acquires-tradovate/.

Bob.

Well don't I look silly... was not at all aware... that's what I get for repeating something I haven't looked into at all, not even for 1 second hahaha

Follow me on Twitter
Thanked by:

tradingftw 
Pacific North American Coastal City

Broker: Ironbeam
Trading: futures
Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 29

planetkill View Post
That rumor makes very little sense because:

1. NinjaTrader owns Tradovate
2. NinjaTrader enabled Tradovate prop firms on NinjaTrader starting this past March
3. NinjaTrader is making more integrations with Tradovate with every passing month, not less
4. Tradovate Charting is the new NinjaTrader web platform
5. Tradovate brokerage customers are NinjaTrader customers because NinjaTrader is Tradovate. Try calling the Tradovate emergency trade desk and you'll see.

The issue with TopStep is only a TopStep problem because no other prop firm has any issues with Tradovate and NinjaTrader.

You're a little late to the dance... see above 2 posts...

Follow me on Twitter

pipandrun 
Cologne, Germany
Market Wizard

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader 8
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 2,165
Thanks Received: 1,217

Now that Deel has said goodbye to payment transactions with APEX (or vice versa), APEX could now hire one or two people and carry out the transfers themselves again. Best of all, every day. Things are going well at Apex...why not?

Waiting, Discipline and Patience Pays!
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal

planetkill 
New York City + NY/United States

Thanks Given: 108
Thanks Received: 311

pipandrun View Post
Now that Deel has said goodbye to payment transactions with APEX (or vice versa), APEX could now hire one or two people and carry out the transfers themselves again. Best of all, every day. Things are going well at Apex...why not?

I don't even know why Apex switched to Deel in the first place. They used to do it via PayPal or Direct Deposit, up until about a year ago when they switched to Deel. The only value I see Deel provides is collecting tax info, but there's plenty of other SaaS that can collect W9 info and automate. Hope this problem with Deel means they switch back to Direct Deposit, because that was always much easier than having yet another middle man service.

Thanked by:

DowDaddy 
Las Vegas

Platform: Ninja
Broker: Ninja Trader Brokerage
Trading: Dow Futures
Thanks Given: 757
Thanks Received: 393

Odd this happens two days before payouts start, staying positive but seems like there will be massive consolidation in the online prop space

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

ApexTraderFunding   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 30
Thanks Received: 56

This is the official statement from our CEO and founder.
I will post an update as soon as I get more information.
We understand that many users are concerned and we are trying to be as transparent as possible. Please bear with us, I will fill you in as soon as have more details.

There have been a lot of rumors surrounding Deel. So I wanted to take a moment and share some of the facts are straight and to put people's mind at ease.

Yes, Deel did change their terms of service. This impacts all funding companies using Deel and does not have to do with regulation but their own internal procedures.

Deel is simply a payment processor, this is nothing to stress about. We processed payments long before we ever used Deel.

We are currently updating our site, so you will see old Deel information being removed and will soon see the new processor being added. We will reveal the processor to everyone at once.

We already have another payment processor in the works and should be sending out an update on how to activate it in the next few days.

There are no moneys being held by Deel. All payments are ready to process.

Just have a little patience for a few days as we get all processes in place, and we will get you full details on the new processor.

As always, we have back up plans and are here to serve you.

Darrell Martin

Thanked by:

DowDaddy 
Las Vegas

Platform: Ninja
Broker: Ninja Trader Brokerage
Trading: Dow Futures
Thanks Given: 757
Thanks Received: 393

ApexTraderFunding View Post
This is the official statement from our CEO and founder.

I will post an update as soon as I get more information.

We understand that many users are concerned and we are trying to be as transparent as possible. Please bear with us, I will fill you in as soon as have more details.

There have been a lot of rumors surrounding Deel. So I wanted to take a moment and share some of the facts are straight and to put people's mind at ease.

Yes, Deel did change their terms of service. This impacts all funding companies using Deel and does not have to do with regulation but their own internal procedures.

Deel is simply a payment processor, this is nothing to stress about. We processed payments long before we ever used Deel.

We are currently updating our site, so you will see old Deel information being removed and will soon see the new processor being added. We will reveal the processor to everyone at once.

We already have another payment processor in the works and should be sending out an update on how to activate it in the next few days.

There are no moneys being held by Deel. All payments are ready to process.

Just have a little patience for a few days as we get all processes in place, and we will get you full details on the new processor.

As always, we have back up plans and are here to serve you.

Darrell Martin

As a funded trader hoping for the best

planetkill 

KOTN View Post
Odd this happens two days before payouts start, staying positive but seems like there will be massive consolidation in the online prop space

As a gambling man, I bet this has nothing to do with Apex's ability to payout.

Thanked by:

planetkill 

Just got the message this morning that Apex is back to doing direct ACH! Much better than Deel anyway

Thanked by:

Last Updated on April 29, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts