NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





$0 trades


Discussion in EasyLanguage Programming

Updated
    1. trending_up 4,335 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
Branne888's Avatar
 Branne888 
Stockholm/Sweden
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: TradeStation
Broker: TradeStation
Trading: Emini ES,Micro ES, Micro GOLD, Stocks, Futures
Posts: 2 since Dec 2020
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 0

Hi, I am newbie, I wondering is it possible to be without $0 trades in alotrading?


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 
xplorer's Avatar
 xplorer 
London UK
Site Moderator
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: CQG
Broker: S5
Trading: Futures
Posts: 6,339 since Sep 2015
Thanks Given: 16,037
Thanks Received: 16,239


Branne888 View Post
Hi, I am newbie, I wondering is it possible to be without $0 trades in alotrading?

Hi Branne888


Would you be able to clarify your question?

I assume you are referring to algotrading, but what do you mean by "is it possible to be without $0 trades"?



Do you want to know if it's possible to avoid break-even trades?


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
 
Branne888's Avatar
 Branne888 
Stockholm/Sweden
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: TradeStation
Broker: TradeStation
Trading: Emini ES,Micro ES, Micro GOLD, Stocks, Futures
Posts: 2 since Dec 2020
Thanks Given: 5
Thanks Received: 0


Hi,
In my strategy I have Inputs: BCount(10),PCount(50) and ExitBars(100), when I optimize in Limited Testing(2 years) strategy I get a lot of $0 trades like in attach file.
$0 trades


Started this thread Reply With Quote




Last Updated on December 6, 2021


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts