NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Tradestation app store


Discussion in TradeStation

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,293 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
kriedd
spokane, wa
 
Posts: 38 since Jan 2014
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 13

Hello, I'm wondering if there is anyone else here using Chris Cheatham's insider bars with tradestation. I know they will be closing the app store in a couple of months and it sounds like my indicators will stop working at that point. The other thing is I learned that Chris recently passed away so I'm unable to reach out to him. I'm just curious what his other subscribers are doing and if anyone has found something similar.


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
EA
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
 
  #2 (permalink)
 olobay 
Montreal
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: MultiCharts
Broker: DeepDiscountTrading.com
Trading: CL
Posts: 364 since Jul 2011


kriedd View Post
Hello, I'm wondering if there is anyone else here using Chris Cheatham's insider bars with tradestation. I know they will be closing the app store in a couple of months and it sounds like my indicators will stop working at that point. The other thing is I learned that Chris recently passed away so I'm unable to reach out to him. I'm just curious what his other subscribers are doing and if anyone has found something similar.

https://www.of-g.com/ibpro/


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
kriedd
spokane, wa
 
Posts: 38 since Jan 2014
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 13


That's his website and I don't think there is any way to subscribe now that TS app store is closing.


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on June 27, 2022


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts