NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Sierra Chart - customer service


Discussion in Sierra Chart

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,770 views
    2. thumb_up 2 thanks given
    3. group 3 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 whuffo 
Dallas, TX USA
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Sierra Charts
Broker: AMP
Trading: ES
Posts: 44 since Jan 2018
Thanks Given: 14
Thanks Received: 29

I signed up for SC 6 days ago. At the time, we had a slight miscommunication on what I needed to do to get properly switched over from my previous platform and data feed. However, that was soon sorted out via support tickets.

This afternoon I received a phone call from London (I'm in Dallas area) from a tech who thought I still may be having a problem and he offered to remote in to my computer to fix it. I clarified that I was doing fine and thanked him for the call.

To me, that's some good customer service to make an international phone call to make sure I was set up properly. Kudos to SC.


Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
MaxChv03
Lille+France
 
Posts: 5 since Jan 2021
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 2

Yeah i am pretty happy with the customer service too !


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on September 11, 2022


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts