2. attach_file 0 attachments

Closed Thread

Search this Thread

Tiger Stripes Trade Journal April '23

TigerStripes   is a Vendor

Thanks Given: 33
Thanks Received: 56

Day 12

I have been having a bit of a late night and writing into the early hours of the night and usually fall asleep at my keyboard.

Today I woke up through my alarm and seemed to be ready to chart and spent more of my day charting than trading. I continue to work on my eval I started Monday which led me into second day late day. I had been out of the run up into the London Session which when I return later in the day had been wiped back down to where the support level and help, I scalped a move up off the lows of the morning session and made again a decent trade and improve on my Risk Reward profile. I took 5 trades, 3 wins, and ended the day green on that new evaluation & small green day on my funded account.

Started this thread

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Quantum physics & Trading dynamics
The Elite Circle
ZombieSqueeze
Platforms and Indicators
Footprint for strategy Builder
NinjaTrader
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Funded Trader platforms
51 thanks
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
21 thanks
Trading with Intuition
18 thanks
Self sabotage reframed
15 thanks
ApexTraderFunding.com experience and review
8 thanks

Day 13

I again started late since being up late is enough to keep me away the open which I prefer to trade so if I am away I will do my best to chart until I decide there is something worth the day, if not I will plan out my scripting for the week.

it iwas a trending type move in the NQ, I mainly looked for breaks above the Open Range and continuation to the upside, and took 5 points on 3 contracts on my evaluation account, funded account I did not trade as there was big Tech ER and that is something unless I have been studying on the events unfolding and FA on who is reporting that day I tend to try not over leverage and usually that helps as the last Fed days, I continue telling myself it is better to take small wins than over reach and in the event that the trade goes south at least it is a smaller amount.

Started this thread

Day 14

Today I started a new eval while working on another I have been working on in the past week which is great way to end the week.
Today I was ready more so to chart & wait for the right setup. We had been trending up & was being patient. I got part of the move into the highs on the session which was my way to trade the trend & not fight for it. I did catch a bit of a reversal when it tipped higher & stopped. It eventually was enough & I ended the day green which was great as the day was early & morning was on the charts no later than scheduled.

Took a trade focusing trading not letting my stop be moved just sticking to taking anlittle here & keep to the trending bigger picture on the past 6 months we have breached to a new uptrend & held above a key level which is left untouched, we ever drift towards again & I think the bears not going anywhere it will be a new trend when we breach below & close on the weekly below the key levels.

Started this thread

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: ES, YM
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 57,545
Thanks Received: 26,296

Moderator Notice
Moderator Notice

When one door closes, another opens.
-- Cervantes, Don Quixote
Thanked by:

Closed Thread

Last Updated on April 24, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts