NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

sillywave predictions

Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one SoonPeso7 with 133 posts (36 thanks)
    2. looks_two bobwest with 5 posts (3 thanks)
    3. looks_3 xplorer with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Oracle with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 10,435 views
    2. thumb_up 39 thanks given
    3. group 5 followers
    1. forum 139 posts
    2. attach_file 119 attachments

Search this Thread

sillywave predictions

SoonPeso7 

Screenshot 2023-10-18 at 11.36.14

he market gave a buy in this market jumped high enough to put in a ps at entry point. Failed trade. I resold it when the market jumped up to the arrow. Sold the low of he bar. Target 1618 for next reversal. The wave pattern is only an extended wave and not a change wave count.

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Cheap historycal L1 data for stocks
Stocks and ETFs
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
Strategy stop orders partially filled
EasyLanguage Programming
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle

Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Just another trading journal: PA, Wyckoff & Trends
24 thanks
What is Markets Chat (markets.chat) real-time trading ro …
19 thanks
ApexTraderFunding.com experience and review
16 thanks
GFIs1 1 DAX trade per day journal
12 thanks
EG Indicators
11 thanks
 SoonPeso7 

Screenshot 2023-10-18 at 16.04.50

Mr. Oracle asked me what do I do with wave counts gone array. Here is my answer.

Silly wave understands that wave 123’, and abc’ are the same, because what many label wave five is often seen as an inverted b’ wave by Silly, because wave five is a failure wave.
Failure wave may be a new high but not a 12345’ pattern that can be ID, or identified. This I differ on with other analysis perspective.
Today the wave makes it clear this is a b’ wave of a larger degree. Correcting the matter. One does not have to change the count, because the larger ABC or 123 count is still the same. I showed an ABC’ with a failure C’ wave. It has changed my now patten or thoughts. As one can see the end of the day brought a minor 12345’ pattern.
Remember this rule: if you loose count, then just hold on till you see an 12345 pattern. It is required for a market to correct at any level.
Now wave C’ or 3’ is valid and no changes required. Both will have a lessor wave four. If lessor wave five fails no changes need made. It still is the same pattern. Robert Miner brings this out in his book “Dynamic Trader”. He also brought out that when drawing a line from beginning of wave 1 to end of wave two, that wave four needs to touch it or more to confirm wave four. The only two principles I gleamed from that massive book.

Very rare, very rare will one find an extended wave five in the larger chart patterns that would force a wave count change.
Silly does see more inverted b’ than other technicians, and I believe the pattern shows that, and the lessor wave supports that opinion.

That is why Silly needs far less corrections then most. If any at all.

Now to todays action. We did not have a 12345’ pattern to the 1’ fibo, so more to come. Even though I took profits and shorted again later. I did try to long that short move and lost $30 counting commission. Then shorted at the arrow. I need to reverse that trade. We know that when a market goes 1618 that a 38 to 618 correction will occur. Look at the chart and there is no top support/resitance area at 318’. So we know it. Is going higher. One can skip this corrective wave or wait till then to short this abc’ pattern going south. That last down pattern should also show a 12345’ to show the larger pattern is finished. Happy Silly trades to all

SoonPeso7 

Screenshot 2023-10-18 at 21.34.12

Silly still looking to buy, but not very promising at this point. Upper right chart is the chart I use to buy or sell on.

SoonPeso7 

Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 02.44.16

Mr Oracle question on wave counts.
I mostly do not correct waves as I am in the now market. If wrong I just move on as they are often irrelevant to traders as the long term chart has already corrected the minor flaw on a lower time frame. Silly also does not have the hundreds of rules that most technicians use and often forcing on the market? Silly sees this as confusion. When this market turns tomorrow it could make a larger abc pattern and continue lower. Silly excepts that as a wave count and needs no changes other then recognizing that flat abc pattern. In the middle of this down move. Actually I prefer the Yellow correction line higher above as the next major move. Let the market reveal in the next few days.
Upper right side I put lots of labels, but normally do not put them there to save time in my day. I can look at it and see quickly what is going on. So for others understanding. They are all letters as it is all a corrective wave, and very congestive. Correction waves get letters, and impulsive waves get numbers. What the eye sees determines which is applied. Good luck in trading and especially to those who are trying to gleam truths of this SoonPeso7 method.

SoonPeso7 

Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 09.30.06

bought but was hoping for a lower entry. Keep close stop 2/3 of the bar.

SoonPeso7 

Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 13.41.07
lower left chart shows destination as today confirmed a large abc' pattern. a=c. On wild days like today all one can do is sell the bar, or buy the bar until the market slows down. If one did not catch the move there should be a wave 2 of 618 to enter on.

SoonPeso7 

Screenshot 2023-10-20 at 06.20.18
illy wave principles.

It is well known that 1-2' often does not appear on a chart. Second in studying waves 4' and ab' patterns have the same analysis applies in the future for wave 5 or c'. Either wave five or the next larger c' fails, or goes to 1 or 1.618. That is why I say wave 4 or abc, who cares. It still takes the same analysis to be profitable. Now my immediate wave count may be screwy, but will be straightened up on the larger chart which will be on a chart for a year or more. The smaller chart is gone to the wayside. So has the bad wave count if there is one, abolished with time.
still looking for lower and the response at 1 or a=c. If it goes to 1.618 making it an extended wave the technician can expect as yesterday, action. It is either wave 4 or ab again. Why make waves anymore difficult than that?

SoonPeso7 

Screenshot 2023-10-20 at 14.21.15

still down, new purple lines, channel, pointing further bear. Looking at even deeper before a major change in bear market trend. May have a good bounce before then around 1618 seen lower on upper left chart. My count is most likely off by purist principles, but SoonPeso7 does not really care. The object is to catch the main swings for profits. What I claimed a yesterday as an ab' may really be a 2' but labeling is not that important. It is taking the principles and boil them down to crucial points of market changes. The upper right chart purple line needs to hold till the market brakes significantly to 1618 area. It appears a non issue for now.

SoonPeso7 

Screenshot 2023-10-20 at 21.06.09
Lines, fibonacci, makes it SoonPeso7 simple.

There is three question marks of a pattern that failed.Made no new high, but I accept half dozen over and still consider it a failed wave. At the end of every market is a four wave of some degree, before that failed wave. So one has plenty of time, or second chance in the majority of cases.

Look in the middle at the blue 3,and yellow 1. Aline is drawn between those points. Every time you see this pattern it is telling one the end is at hand. One takes that line and goes back to the highest high and place it there. You, the technician just created the next channel. The market can jump around in there, but that move down is mostly not over until it hits the other side of the channel.
From that lower ? to the last ? Mark. I called the top within ticks. Fourth wave and fifth failed.
Wether one labels it abc or 123 the end result is the same.

Just mention that a line drawn from 1-2 points shown as a red line. The fourth wave will touch it then count out 12345 for the end. The very low, or yellow 1, will look like an abc or a 123 . Again, they are all treated the same.

So no matter what bouncing happens, the purple line on the bottom has a very high percent of happening. One could go fishing at check it in a day or to or end of each day till it is close.Or if one wants to trade more often they can consider that around 161.8 there will be a 50% bounce to consider as a correction. Do not forget the larger abc, or 123 that has has an a=c pattern.

A pattern on three of the charts shown the line going down and the market spiked thru could be labeled a-b’ or 1-2’ or 3,4’ it is all treated the same after in looking for a=c 1.00 or extended wave to 1.618 for a bounce of 50-1618.

Then back again looking for a failure wave, 1 or 1618 destination and corral within the lines. That is why I do not worry about wave counts as others. As far as I am concerned one could label them all numbers or letters, all the time. Or label all down moves letters. And all up moves numbers, One will still trade them the same according to SoonPeso7 wave methods.

SoonPeso7 

Screenshot 2023-10-21 at 15.22.14

The chart tells it all, and principles included
to know Silly waves simplified.

Last Updated on November 7, 2023

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts