NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





NDX quotes on IBKR


Discussion in Brokers

Updated
    1. trending_up 1,634 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 Crow 
Las Vegas, Nevada
 
Experience: None
Platform: MultiCharts
Posts: 52 since Apr 2010
Thanks Given: 20
Thanks Received: 19

I have the US Equity Options Value package for IB and it's the only market data subscription that I pay for. I think it's $4 per month. However, although I get RUT and SPX quotes, I cannot get NDX quotes. Are NDX quotes supposed to be included with that package?


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 Bene 
Geneva, Switzerland
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: CL
Posts: 8 since Oct 2012
Thanks Given: 8
Thanks Received: 6

I think you have to choose Nasdaq global Index data service. It’s 3.5 $ per month.


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on June 10, 2023


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts