NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Anyone tried Edgeful?

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Analytic with 5 posts (1 thanks)
    2. looks_two COoneguy with 5 posts (4 thanks)
    3. looks_3 1 Minute Man with 4 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 mediaboy with 1 posts (2 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one mediaboy with 2 thanks per post
    2. looks_two wBobby with 2 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 COoneguy with 0.8 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Analytic with 0.2 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 680 views
    2. thumb_up 9 thanks given
    3. group 5 followers
    1. forum 14 posts
    2. attach_file 1 attachments

Search this Thread
 COoneguy 
Porto Portugal

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Motivewave/Optimus Flow
Broker: Optimus/ AMP/ Ironbeam
Trading: es nq
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 39
Thanks Received: 58

I just trialed (and subscribed to) an interesting service called Edgeful. The idea with the service is that it provides data insights and many pre-canned reports for stocks, futures and FX. I'm pretty impressed with the info so far. Do any of you know if there is any other service like this available to small retail traders? I've seen reference to some services that can do market research, but nothing quite as accessible as this.....

Please note, this is not a signal service or trading guru....just data. But I've been able to answer some specific questions I had as well as discover a few insights I'd not previously considered.

Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
MC PL editor upgrade
MultiCharts
Quantum physics & Trading dynamics
The Elite Circle
Help re translation of ninjascript to EL
NinjaTrader
What You Know vs How much you know about it
Traders Hideout
MC Advanced Simulated Trading.
MultiCharts

1 Minute Man
Las Vegas

Thanks Given: 119
Thanks Received: 224

COoneguy View Post
I just trialed (and subscribed to) an interesting service called Edgeful. The idea with the service is that it provides data insights and many pre-canned reports for stocks, futures and FX. I'm pretty impressed with the info so far. Do any of you know if there is any other service like this available to small retail traders? I've seen reference to some services that can do market research, but nothing quite as accessible as this.....

Please note, this is not a signal service or trading guru....just data. But I've been able to answer some specific questions I had as well as discover a few insights I'd not previously considered.

How so you like it?

COoneguy 
Porto Portugal

So far I LOVE it. They are adding reports every week and will take requests for custom, or new, reports. 7 day free trial.

Thanked by:
1 Minute Man
Las Vegas

COoneguy View Post
So far I LOVE it. They are adding reports every week and will take requests for custom, or new, reports. 7 day free trial.

Are you day trader ? Looking at site now curious how you use it

COoneguy 
Porto Portugal

Yes, I day trade. So far I've found a few useful bits of info, mainly focused on the price action reports. Importance of prior high and low, correlation in the different sessions (Asia, Europe, US), range by day of week and by session, among others. In general, I always believe that if I can anticipate the overall theme or direction for the day, I reduce my risk.

I've gained some insight into the difference between instruments as well. Since the reports can be run for many symbols.

Thanked by:
1 Minute Man
Las Vegas

COoneguy View Post
Yes, I day trade. So far I've found a few useful bits of info, mainly focused on the price action reports. Importance of prior high and low, correlation in the different sessions (Asia, Europe, US), range by day of week and by session, among others. In general, I always believe that if I can anticipate the overall theme or direction for the day, I reduce my risk.

I've gained some insight into the difference between instruments as well. Since the reports can be run for many symbols.

Thanks I will have to give it a look!

wBobby
Santa Clara, California

Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 22

You might want to check out Seasonax too. I tend to use it for investing rather than intraday trading but it's still very useful to be aware of historical biases coming into a session.

Thanked by:
 COoneguy 
Porto Portugal

Thanks!

mediaboy 
Durham, NC

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Mirus Futures/Zen-Fire
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 9
Thanks Received: 18

COoneguy View Post

Thank you for sharing. This looks to be an excellent resource. So far i like the intraday timing report. It confirmed what i was noticing already. I use to trade the London session, the data is showing that session not the opportunity it once was. Very nice reports...

Thanked by:
1 Minute Man
Las Vegas

mediaboy View Post
Thank you for sharing. This looks to be an excellent resource. So far i like the intraday timing report. It confirmed what i was noticing already. I use to trade the London session, the data is showing that session not the opportunity it once was. Very nice reports...

I'm going to try it out this week also

Last Updated on June 21, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts