NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Digital business


Discussion in Off-Topic

Updated
    1. trending_up 252 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
denisss
US Texas
 
Posts: 1 since May 2026
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

Hi guys! I have an idea to start a second business with digital products. You know there are platforms like shopify or sellvia mall that provide everything to get started. Have you heard anything about e commerce businesses like that? Have you tried it? Is it a nice idea or just a waste of time? I don't want to spend a lot of time managing everything myself I have a family and want to spend my free time with them not dealing with business stuff. This seems like a cool way to skip all that, I suppose


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free?
1 thanks
Running trading strategies on a VPS
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
dogplayguitar
Hanoi, Vietnam
 
Posts: 6 since Jun 2026
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0


denisss View Post
Hi guys! I have an idea to start a second business with digital products. You know there are platforms like shopify or sellvia mall that provide everything to get started. Have you heard anything about e commerce businesses like that? Have you tried it? Is it a nice idea or just a waste of time? I don't want to spend a lot of time managing everything myself I have a family and want to spend my free time with them not dealing with business stuff. This seems like a cool way to skip all that, I suppose

I run a couple of small web-based tools myself (utility/productivity space), happy to share what's worked. What kind of digital business are you looking into, content/SaaS/e-commerce?


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on June 21, 2026


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts