NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





TS with OwnData and esignal


Discussion in TradeStation

Updated
    1. trending_up 3,988 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 mpascal 
houston
 
Experience: None
Platform: ninjatrader
Posts: 5 since Oct 2010
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

I have been using NinjaTrader with esignal feed but now am testing out TradeStation + esignal feed with owndata. I have setup and am able to see realtime data but I am missing gaps whenever my computer goes into standby etc. I have searched and have not been able to find how to get owndata/ts to backfill the historical data. I also noticed that I am not receiving data until 8:56am instead of 8:30 even though I have my session to 24 hr, chart set to exchange time, and owndata exchange set to 830am. Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
EA
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
 




Last Updated on December 14, 2010


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts