NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Free EBooks on Amazon


Discussion in Off-Topic

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,557 views
    2. thumb_up 3 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
DavidHP's Avatar
 DavidHP 
Isla Mujeres, MX
Legendary Market Wizard
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: Ninjatrader / Optimus Futures / AmpFutures
Trading: NQ / ES / 6E / 6B / CL
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Minutes
Posts: 1,827 since Aug 2009
Thanks Given: 11,794
Thanks Received: 3,051

I just came across this on Amazon.

I thought it may be of interest to some of you.

I have an Android with the Kindle App and some of these are great:

Amazon.com Bestsellers: The most popular items in Business & Investing

(I don't think this is a reseller link, I got it while browsing Amazon.com directly)

Here is one in the general section not on the link above:
"The Art of War"
https://www.amazon.com/The-Art-of-War-ebook/dp/B002RKSZO4/ref=pd_ts_kinc-f_41?ie=UTF8&s=digital-text


Rejoice in the Thunderstorms of Life . . .
Knowing it's not about Clouds or Wind. . .
But Learning to Dance in the Rain ! ! !
Follow me on X Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
EA
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
 
  #2 (permalink)
 anniebee321 
london
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: ninja
Trading: fgbl
Posts: 138 since Nov 2009
Thanks Given: 64
Thanks Received: 44


DavidHP View Post
I just came across this on Amazon.

I thought it may be of interest to some of you.

I have an Android with the Kindle App and some of these are great:

Amazon.com Bestsellers: The most popular items in Business & Investing

(I don't think this is a reseller link, I got it while browsing Amazon.com directly)

Here is one in the general section not on the link above:
"The Art of War"
Amazon.com: The Art of War eBook: Sunzi: Kindle Store

wow well done and thanks for sharing


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
 
jmejedi's Avatar
 jmejedi 
Lilburn, GA
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Broker: VelocityFutures/TT
Trading: ES
Posts: 62 since Jan 2011
Thanks Given: 13
Thanks Received: 4


Thanks "DavidHP" !


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on January 18, 2011


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts