NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Skins football


Discussion in Off-Topic

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,457 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,592

Yes, please.

Lingerie Football PHOTOS: Denver Dream VS. Los Angeles Temptation



Gotta love some of the comments:


wilray
It's ironic that when men play football they need all these uniforms, padding, and protective gear, but when women play all they need is a pair of panties. Who's the weaker sex?



Mike




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
EA
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
 
  #2 (permalink)
missca
Rockville, Maryland, United States
 
Posts: 8 since Nov 2010
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 3

That's all.


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
missca
Rockville, Maryland, United States
 
Posts: 8 since Nov 2010
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 3


I was afraid to click on this link at first because I thought it was about "Red" skins. I hope I don't make too many enemies by saying this but I live in Redskins territory and all I can say is AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Sorry; I guess I broke the rules here in not posting positive.


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on November 25, 2010


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts