NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





what do you do when you are not trading


Discussion in Off-Topic

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one max-td with 2 posts (0 thanks)
    2. looks_two websouth with 2 posts (4 thanks)
    3. looks_3 fesx with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    4. looks_4 fxlionpromo with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 2,813 views
    2. thumb_up 4 thanks given
    3. group 4 followers
    1. forum 8 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 
websouth's Avatar
 websouth 
Pensacola, FL
Legendary Market Wizard
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: graph paper
Trading: The shiny stuff
Posts: 1,223 since Jul 2009
Thanks Given: 1,118
Thanks Received: 1,344



that's right...grow a pair


Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free?
1 thanks
Running trading strategies on a VPS
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 
Saroj's Avatar
 Saroj 
Arcata, CA
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: index futures, oil
Posts: 482 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 232
Thanks Received: 416

my hands are sweating just watching that! LOL

I did go hang gliding once... but only over dunes on outer banks, N.C. it was exhilirating even so.


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)
 
lolu's Avatar
 lolu 
Lagos, Nigeria
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, SierraChart
Trading: Euro Currency & Oil
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Hours
Posts: 2,556 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 1,050
Thanks Received: 1,682



websouth View Post


that's right...grow a pair

websouth,

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! That's another trading !!! And the Risk/Reward ratio tilts more to the Risky side, with the heart likely to pop-out.

When I'm not trading; I'll walk around the neighborhood; I'll ride a bike around the neighborhood; I'll run a kilometer or two; then I'll relax with some JAZZY audio music (no videos 'cos I'll be back to my screen trading charts); ALL on the ground (NOT in the air) and with my heart intact in me.

Lolu


Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
 keepdchange 
California
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Broker: Zen Fire
Trading: ES, Currency Futures (6E)
Posts: 157 since Sep 2009
Thanks Given: 78
Thanks Received: 10

That was AMAZING websouth!!!


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)
 
max-td's Avatar
 max-td 
Frankfurt
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: FGBL 6E B4
Posts: 1,752 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 2,309
Thanks Received: 927

huh - wich one is you websouth ? - the red or the yello guy ?


max-td
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)
 
LordAlfa's Avatar
 LordAlfa 
Scarborough, Ontario
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader, MetaTrader
Broker: Mirus/Zenfire
Trading: CL, EURUSD, 6E
Posts: 88 since Jul 2009
Thanks Given: 7
Thanks Received: 49

I do kart racing and drift cars. I have heard of traders being adrenalin junkies but this is not for me. Even drifting my car close to the wall don't come close to flying naked close to a mountain.


Follow me on X Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)
 
websouth's Avatar
 websouth 
Pensacola, FL
Legendary Market Wizard
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: graph paper
Trading: The shiny stuff
Posts: 1,223 since Jul 2009
Thanks Given: 1,118
Thanks Received: 1,344

nice avatar Alfa....I am still working up to the calling you lord part...


I hate to spoil the fun....but that's not me in the video. On the wish list maybe but not yet. Maniacs...but I like it. I mainly surf, dive, etc. and do other water sports


Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)
 
max-td's Avatar
 max-td 
Frankfurt
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: FGBL 6E B4
Posts: 1,752 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 2,309
Thanks Received: 927

.................


max-td
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)
 
fesx's Avatar
 fesx 
Georgia
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja
Broker: AMP/CQG
Trading: ZN, ES, FGBL, FESX
Posts: 134 since Jul 2009
Thanks Given: 897
Thanks Received: 114

that was so cooooooooooooooool.......thats what i call pushing it all the way to the edge....don't think i have the courage to grow them websouth!!!


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on October 16, 2009


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts