|
Memphis,TN
Posts: 232 since Sep 2010
|
Good evening,
I was running through some examples on the Futures Financials ( ZB, ZN, ZT, ZF )
using an online Futures calculator.....
Here is where the confusion comes in, and the calculations I got from plugging in these numbers....
ZB calculations:
1. entry at 148.21 and exit at 156.21 = a profit of 8 points ( $8,000 )
2. entry at 148.21 and exit at 156.22 = a profit of 8.03 points ( 48,031.25 )
These two examples I understand.
Here is the one that is throwing me off....
Entry at 148.21 and exit at 156.20 = a profit off 10.09 points ( $10,093.75 )
So all we did was take the 1 off of the 21 from 156.21 , and made it a 0 , and we ended up with a near $2,000 extra profit, from changing just that one number ?
I appreciate any and all help with the math behind the question at hand
Thanks so much - Michael
|