NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Market Profile (TPO) in Multicharts.Net


Discussion in EasyLanguage Programming

Updated
    1. trending_up 4,878 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 5 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 fjgaspar 
Sevilla + Spain
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: Multicharts
Trading: SP
Posts: 21 since May 2016
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 3

Hi,

I use Multicharts.Net SE and the now built-in TPO indicator. First, ask if anybody knows a better TPO for Multicharts, one that allows split profiles (for Globex and Pit session), composed profiles (such as weekly profiles), or a way to get them with the built-in one (I haven't found a way to achieve).

On the other hand, I have a problem that I don't know how to solve. Despite is useful to have the complete profile for both Globex session and Pit session, I would like to have the initial balance of the pit session. But no matters how I configure the session, the initial balance is drawn at the globex opening. Is it possible to configure it so that the market profile begin to draw initial balance in the pit opening?

Thanks


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 ABCTG   is a Vendor
 
Posts: 2,448 since Apr 2013
Thanks Given: 494
Thanks Received: 1,643


fjgaspar,

you can take a look at this TPO indicator, maybe it can be configured how you want it to work (I don't use it and therefore don't know, but it might be worth checking it out for you).

Regards,

ABCTG


Follow me on X Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
 fjgaspar 
Sevilla + Spain
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: Multicharts
Trading: SP
Posts: 21 since May 2016
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 3

Thanks for the answer. That is the TPO Indicator that Multicharts.Net includes from, at least, 9.1 version.

Thats the one that I use.


Started this thread Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)
 ABCTG   is a Vendor
 
Posts: 2,448 since Apr 2013
Thanks Given: 494
Thanks Received: 1,643

fjgaspar,

thanks for letting me know. That might be exclusive to the MC.NET Special Edition, the paid MC.NET might not have it pre-installed.

If the code appears to be the same you might get help by posting in the thread that contains the indicator.

Regards,

ABCTG


Follow me on X Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)
 fjgaspar 
Sevilla + Spain
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: Multicharts
Trading: SP
Posts: 21 since May 2016
Thanks Given: 3
Thanks Received: 3

Yes, is the same code. The problem is that, as long as I am user of Multicharts.Net SE, I can't write in that forum, so I cannot ask.

I will try in AMP. Thank you very much.


Started this thread Reply With Quote




Last Updated on February 24, 2017


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts