NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in Traders Hideout

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 147 posts (3,971 thanks)
    2. looks_two nakachalet with 57 posts (17 thanks)
    3. looks_3 xplorer with 49 posts (56 thanks)
    4. looks_4 mfbreakout with 35 posts (24 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one roonius with 80 thanks per post
    2. looks_two wh with 56 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 George with 47 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 27 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 14,691,877 views
    2. thumb_up 12,052 thanks given
    3. group 6,330 followers
    1. forum 10,660 posts
    2. attach_file 94 attachments

Search this Thread
LittleAmish
Huntsville, AL USA

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 0

Hi

I've been in and out of the investing world for about 4 years. Prior to even entering a position, I get hit with information overload and analysis paralysis. I freeze and never make a move. By joining I hope to learn from real life experiences from people just like me. Hopefully one day I'll be able to help someone else.

LittleAmish

Tibbiron
Elkader, IA/USA

Thanks Given: 0

Hey everyone,

I am like a number of people here, and have dabbled in the market on and off for a while. I realized needed to either fish or cut bait. So fishing it is. Futures trading is a whole new world to me and I look forward to learning all I can from the many knowledgeable members of this forum. My first goal is to read everything I can and ask as many questions as allowed. Thanks for allowing me access to this great group.

Salvette 
glasgow UK

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader Metatrader
Trading: ES
Thanks Given: 2
Thanks Received: 6

Hey, i'm salvette from London UK

Happy to be here, well i'm passionate about trading like everybody here. Looking forward to make some new friends Trading is a bit of a lonely job.. xD

Good luck everyone

Thanked by:
memphizen
Memphis, TN

Hi everyone - I'm excited to be here! Got my start in crypto (I have a technology background), moved to options and forex, then finally found my trading home in the futures markets. I fell in love with futures as they encompass all I love about trading. Still learning a lot of course, and hope to continue that journey here.

davizz06 
Milan Italy

Experience: Beginner
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: Emini
Thanks Given: 6
Thanks Received: 3

Hi, I'm a newbie in future market but I want learn everything.
This Site really is a great resource for researching anything in Trading.
Thanks for all.

Thanked by:
 james27 
inchon/korea

Platform: ninjatrader
Trading: forex
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 1

i'm new to futures trading.
i hope to improve in here..thanks

Thanked by:
karenjoy511
Sacramento California

Greetings all,

'Just a quick note to say hi. 'Looking forward to growing my trading account and seeing everyone else's accounts grow, too!

Karen

moneyboy888 
houston, tx

Platform: ToS, Sierra Chart
Broker: ToS, IB
Trading: Tsys, SPY Options
Thanks Given: 281
Thanks Received: 17

Hello everyone,

I'm a beginner and currently paper trading on futures/currency/stocks. I'm currently under the mentorship n learning the pattern recognition trading of Larry Pesavento. Since I fired my boss last year n moved back to Houston to care for my mom, I have turned to commodity trading. It's one of my dreams to be a professional trader since my 20's and also have financial independence n freedom. I wanna be like Big Mike as well being able to traveling around the world.

Trading can be a lonely profession and I wish to establish any online connections as well as with local traders in Houston. Let's share n have the fun n excitement together.

I'm currently also searching for a good automated trading system and financial astrology softwares. I know it's a bid early for me to do that but I wanna start my research early. Any comments/suggestions/guidance are highly appreciated.

Please feel free to say hi! Thanks so much for reading my post.

Sincerely,
Ted :-)

pfsthib 
Sulphur, LA USA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninjatrader
Trading: ES, NQ
Thanks Given: 37
Thanks Received: 82

moneyboy888 View Post
Hello everyone,

I'm a beginner and currently paper trading on futures/currency/stocks. I'm currently under the mentorship n learning the pattern recognition trading of Larry Pesavento. Since I fired my boss last year n moved back to Houston to care for my mom, I have turned to commodity trading. It's one of my dreams to be a professional trader since my 20's and also have financial independence n freedom. I wanna be like Big Mike as well being able to traveling around the world.

Trading can be a lonely profession and I wish to establish any online connections as well as with local traders in Houston. Let's share n have the fun n excitement together.

I'm currently also searching for a good automated trading system and financial astrology softwares. I know it's a bid early for me to do that but I wanna start my research early. Any comments/suggestions/guidance are highly appreciated.

Please feel free to say hi! Thanks so much for reading my post.

Sincerely,
Ted :-)

Welcome Ted

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

Thanked by:
 moneyboy888 
houston, tx

Platform: ToS, Sierra Chart
Broker: ToS, IB
Trading: Tsys, SPY Options
Thanks Given: 281
Thanks Received: 17

Hi,

Thank you!

Last Updated on June 27, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Sitemap - Downloads - Top
no new posts