NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Market Profile Strategies?


Discussion in Emini and Emicro Index

Updated
    1. trending_up 882 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 2 followers
    1. forum 3 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
pp67
Chicago IL
 
Posts: 2 since May 2025
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 0

Hey,
I recently discovered the market profile and fell in love with it. I am currently in the process of building my playbook. Can somebody recommend some resources where I can find strategies that I can make my own?

Best Regards


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
EA
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
 
AllSeeker's Avatar
 AllSeeker 
Mumbai, India
Legendary Pratik_4Clover
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: TradingView & ZerodhaKite
Trading: NIFTY, BANKNIFTY
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Posts: 1,535 since Jan 2019
Thanks Given: 5,617
Thanks Received: 5,322

It was the hot thing before people started using order flow and variants.


There are a lot of free resources available to study MP, it's also a fun project to build MP in Excel sheet automatically, look for tutorial on YouTube.

Anyway, yes, a lot of strategies already available to try out for MP. Just watch youtube videos about it.


____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Be an observer, You are not your trading performance, Stop thinking so much, Eliminate/reduce social media activity, Accept the randomness" - Josh
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #3 (permalink)
pp67
Chicago IL
 
Posts: 2 since May 2025
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 0



AllSeeker View Post
It was the hot thing before people started using order flow and variants.


There are a lot of free resources available to study MP, it's also a fun project to build MP in Excel sheet automatically, look for tutorial on YouTube.

Anyway, yes, a lot of strategies already available to try out for MP. Just watch youtube videos about it.

Thanks for your reply. Do you use MP strategies? What's your trading style?
On YT I was digging for the past weeks but I only found AXIA to be a credible source and I have watched their whole MP playlist


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
 
AllSeeker's Avatar
 AllSeeker 
Mumbai, India
Legendary Pratik_4Clover
 
Experience: Beginner
Platform: TradingView & ZerodhaKite
Trading: NIFTY, BANKNIFTY
Frequency: Daily
Duration: Minutes
Posts: 1,535 since Jan 2019
Thanks Given: 5,617
Thanks Received: 5,322


pp67 View Post
Thanks for your reply. Do you use MP strategies? What's your trading style?
On YT I was digging for the past weeks but I only found AXIA to be a credible source and I have watched their whole MP playlist

Yes, But I'm only interested in developing POC and old session POC's.

I use them very similar to how you would use an VWAP.


____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Be an observer, You are not your trading performance, Stop thinking so much, Eliminate/reduce social media activity, Accept the randomness" - Josh
Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote




Last Updated on May 21, 2025


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts