|
Detroit, MI / USA
Experience: Advanced
Platform: IRT
Broker: Rithmic
Trading: MNQ. MES
Posts: 45 since Apr 2016
Thanks Given: 31
Thanks Received: 82
|
I'm looking for a trading buddy. I need someone at about the same progression/skill level I'm at to share/bounce ideas with and to help with accountability. I've found that you just can't talk to normies about trading because they don't understand how much the markets differ from the real physical world.
My current skill level is that I can fund a prop account regularly. I can fund but have problems holding onto a funded account and getting serious money out of it. I'm making hobby-level amounts of money and want to make quit-the-job amounts of money.
I trade MNQ using gamma exposure. I use ATAS and Gexbot as my primary platforms. I don't need someone who trades the same methodology - but someone at about the same skill level to exchange trading ideas and re-inforce accountability.
|