NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Best tick data feed for multicharts & ninja


Discussion in Brokers

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Quick Summary with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    2. looks_two crbucks with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    3. looks_3 Big Mike with 1 posts (2 thanks)
    4. looks_4 l1onel with 1 posts (0 thanks)
    1. trending_up 6,454 views
    2. thumb_up 2 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 3 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
crbucks
chicago
 
Posts: 10 since Mar 2011
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

I am wondering what the best tick data feed is that supports ninja & multicharts? I know a lot of places aggregate data.

I was looking at kinetick but not sure if they support both and wondering if anybody knows where there servers are located? I am in Chicago.


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks
  #3 (permalink)
 
Big Mike's Avatar
 Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader
 R.I.P. 1977-2026 
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Posts: 50,669 since Jun 2009
Thanks Given: 33,669
Thanks Received: 102,590



crbucks View Post
I am wondering what the best tick data feed is that supports ninja & multicharts? I know a lot of places aggregate data.

Also does anybody know where kinetick's data servers are located at? I am in Chicago.

I would recommend IQfeed. Kinetick is just re-branded version of IQfeed that works only with Ninja. Get IQFeed directly and you can use it with all major platforms - concurrently even.

Mike




We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Follow me on X Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #4 (permalink)
 
l1onel's Avatar
 l1onel 
The Valley ANGUILLA Caribbean
 
Experience: Advanced
Platform: TWS,Ninjatrader
Broker: IB, Ninjatrader
Trading: ES, NQ
Posts: 81 since Apr 2010
Thanks Given: 25
Thanks Received: 33

And wich one is the best Nyse Tick Feed for Ninja only ?


I believe only in profits, not in prophets.
Follow me on X Reply With Quote




Last Updated on September 27, 2011


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts