NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Introduce yourself here!

Discussion in Traders Hideout

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Big Mike with 147 posts (3,966 thanks)
    2. looks_two nakachalet with 57 posts (17 thanks)
    3. looks_3 xplorer with 46 posts (53 thanks)
    4. looks_4 mfbreakout with 35 posts (24 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one roonius with 80 thanks per post
    2. looks_two wh with 56 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 George with 47 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 27 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 14,251,660 views
    2. thumb_up 12,017 thanks given
    3. group 6,319 followers
    1. forum 10,646 posts
    2. attach_file 94 attachments

Search this Thread

Introduce yourself here!

joset
Oviedo/España

Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 1

Hola todos.

Gracias a Big Mike por la creación de este espacio y a todos los que participan ofreciendo y aportando información muy

útil para los que aún estamos aprendiendo , espero con el tiempo poder ayudar .

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
NT7 Indicator Script Troubleshooting - Camarilla Pivots
NinjaTrader
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
use extra computer for optimisation
NinjaTrader
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout

orderlyflows
Brisbane

Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 4

Hi All! Have been lurking here for a while, but decided it is time to start contributing as I progress. Look fwd to learning a thing or two

Thanked by:
MiguelG
Ottawa + Canada

Thanks Given: 2

My name is Mike, I use trade index futures like DAX, DOWJ, SP... I was looking for a forum where I could improve my trading skills and networking. I think Futures.io may meet all these requirements and I hope I can help other mates as well.

Cheers!

Thanked by:
llywelyn
Miami Florida United States

Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 11

Hello All -

I'm pretty much in the same position as Mike above (I'm also yet another Mike). I'm (mostly) self taught, intrigued by the markets in general and futures and options specifically. I've spend and likely will never stop reading and studying everything I can get my hands on from email lists to academic papers on SSRN.

I'm a hardwired DIY'er, I learn best by doing and while I would never subscribe to a "daily trade" service, I'll also never turn down good advice or pass on the opportunity to consider other views.

I've traded lots of stock options over the past couple years and a dangled my toe in the futures markets, mainly trading RUT. I try to keep things simple as it tends to work. I see potential in commodities futures options which is how I stumbled on futures.io. Hopefully I'll be able to ramp up more quickly pouring over all of the content here.

Thanks for having me!
-mike

Thanked by:
marang
ipo malaysia

hello everyone..im new here..and newbies too..i would to asking..can anybody recomended gud indicator

Thanked by:
hoan
Ha noi city, Viet nam Country

Thanks Given: 2

Hello Admin
I'm a forex trader and I would like to study and discusion with everybody on this forum
Thanks you

Thanked by:
Silas1022
san juan capistrano California USA

Hey Y'all,
New to the forum... I've been studying markets on and off for a couple years now, finally started day trading live in the last few months, futures CL YM GC mostly. I haven't been unprofitable, but very inconsistent, which I attribute to psychological lack of confidence and overall clarity with regard to market outlook. I hope to improve risk management as well as develop a better pre-market plan of action with the help those of you who have already tread this path. I look forward to doing that with the support of everyone here. Thanks

Thanked by:
Abhijeet
Ranchi

Thanks Given: 1

Mine story is similar to that of everyone who is beginner in Trading future markets. Blew up my account couple of times, still struggling to become a consistent trader with grit & perseverance.

Thanked by:
sphameed
Ramanathapuram

Thanks Given: 4

Hello masters.
Iam cat on the wall to find the GATE.
Mission: In search of food
Motto: Cut your loss quickly {but sometimes money on the table Grrrr....)
Favorite authors: MARK DOUGLAS, JOHN CARTER, JAMES F. DALTON.
iN believe: All Strategy working flawlessly but ONE tool always struggling we in the dark room its our self.
book: trading in the zone (RIP mark)
Trading methodology: Market profile, volume profile, price action followed moving average.
IF we can't make $100 in to $1000, $10000 Nothing to you.

sphameed

Thanked by:

Palais Brongniart 
Paris France + Dresden Germany

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Proprietary
Thanks Given: 41
Thanks Received: 200

mymg View Post
Im an electronic engineer still working as risk manager by 20 years for several companies in Europe and Middle east in the enrgy market ... had never trading online and I ha never hold a real position..but Ive traded a lot with real people and real companies big and smallcap, gaining and losing a lot of money. Im here to learn and exchange experience with forum members to have different points of view and to optimize my learning curve. Thanks for tips Mike!
Guido

Buonasera Guido,
if you're accustomed to energy markets, why not trading the liquid CL contract? You maybe know the pulse of crude pricing already. Should give you a point of departure.
Ciao,
Brongniart

Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Last Updated on April 26, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts