NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





How to take the VWAP little v off beside matrix prices?


Discussion in TradeStation

Updated
    1. trending_up 3,521 views
    2. thumb_up 1 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 2 posts
    2. attach_file 2 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
r3algood
Little Rock, Arkansas
 
Posts: 198 since Jul 2011
Thanks Given: 106
Thanks Received: 110

I'm new to the TradeStation platform and I can't figure out how to get rid of the little "v" besides matrix prices...

I'm sure it's something super easy I am completely overlooking.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!


Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
 
  #2 (permalink)
 
desitrader's Avatar
 desitrader 
Dallas, Texas
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: Ninja/TS/TOS/TastyWorks
Broker: Tradestation, AMP
Trading: YM
Posts: 28 since Oct 2011
Thanks Given: 16
Thanks Received: 24


r3algood View Post
I'm new to the TradeStation platform and I can't figure out how to get rid of the little "v" besides matrix prices...

I dont think there is a way to turn off "v" WAP from displaying in Matrix price grid. If you dont want to see 'v', best way to deal with it is resizing the Column to hide it.


Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Matrix 1.png
Views:	312
Size:	21.3 KB
ID:	83285   Click image for larger version

Name:	Matrix 2.png
Views:	291
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	83286  
Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #3 (permalink)
r3algood
Little Rock, Arkansas
 
Posts: 198 since Jul 2011
Thanks Given: 106
Thanks Received: 110



desitrader View Post
I dont think there is a way to turn off "v" WAP from displaying in Matrix price grid. If you dont want to see 'v', best way to deal with it is resizing the Column to hide it.

Thank you desitrader for the response and pictures


Reply With Quote




Last Updated on July 31, 2012


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts