NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





Level 2 - TF/ZB Trade Journal


Discussion in Trading Journals

Updated
    1. trending_up 3,444 views
    2. thumb_up 0 thanks given
    3. group 1 followers
    1. forum 1 posts
    2. attach_file 0 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
 Level2Trader 
houston, TX
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NinjaTrader
Trading: TF,ZB
Posts: 1 since Apr 2015
Thanks Given: 0
Thanks Received: 0

This is my Trade Journal. I am learning to trade using Level 2 data and I want to keep a record of all of my trades here to keep me accountable and discipline in my trading and hopefully Improve as I go. I will focus on the TF, but Also will look at the ZB, CL, and some times others as well. Any TF traders that have advice, I would love to hear what you are doing so I can apply it to my trading.


Started this thread Reply With Quote

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Datafeed for Atas
Platforms and Indicators
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
EA
Platforms and Indicators
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
Mes vs MNQ
6 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
5 thanks
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Johnnys Journal
2 thanks




Last Updated on April 7, 2015


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts