NexusFi: Find Your Edge


Home Menu

 





EasyLanguage Walk Forward Codifier


Discussion in TradeStation

Updated
    1. trending_up 2,218 views
    2. thumb_up 6 thanks given
    3. group 4 followers
    1. forum 3 posts
    2. attach_file 3 attachments




 
Search this Thread
  #1 (permalink)
Arithmetrick
Anchorage, Alaska
 
Posts: 4 since Feb 2015
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 6

Hi Everyone,

I have created a spreadsheet to generate code from the OOS report output from the TS WFO. It will generate code for any TS OOS report of up to 1000 lines with up to 10 variables each line (12,792 lines of EL code). This spreadsheet saves me a great deal of time. I hope it will help your testing process to be more efficient as well.

Enjoy.

P.S. I cannot post links yet because I have fewer than 5 posts...so if you would like a copy of the spreadsheet then just message me and I will send you a copy. As soon as I am able I will provide a link to my site where you can download the EasyLanguage Walk Forward Codifier.


Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	EL WFOC - Screen Shot 1.JPG
Views:	300
Size:	246.1 KB
ID:	182257  
Reply With Quote
Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
requesting .nrd replay files from 2026 spy and qqq
The Elite Circle
Trump Media to sell instant access to market-moving soci …
Traders Hideout
My Rant with AMP Futures
Trading Reviews and Vendors
No book, only a stair: journaling fills where price move …
Cryptocurrency
EA
Platforms and Indicators
 
Best Threads (Most Thanked)
in the last 7 days on NexusFi
BERN ALGOS algo trading journal
3 thanks
NexusFi site changelog and issues/problem reporting
2 thanks
TopStep Trader disappointment
2 thanks
Want your NinjaTrader indicator created, free?
1 thanks
Running trading strategies on a VPS
1 thanks
  #2 (permalink)
Arithmetrick
Anchorage, Alaska
 
Posts: 4 since Feb 2015
Thanks Given: 1
Thanks Received: 6

Here is the file, just download the zip folder...

EL Walk Forward Codifier_JMCV.zip

Please let me know if you have any questions/errors so I can follow up.


Reply With Quote
Thanked by:
  #3 (permalink)
rafamarfer
manama
 
Posts: 1 since Nov 2018
Thanks Given: 4
Thanks Received: 0


First I would like to thanks for this contribution. I have a question for you, do you use the parameters suggested by the walk forward in the real time?...have you notice a real improvement in real strategies?

Thanks again for your contribution, this should be a tool provided by tradestation.


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)
 kjhosken 
Seattle, WA/USA
 
Experience: Intermediate
Platform: TOS, TS
Trading: Forex, crude
Posts: 96 since Sep 2016
Thanks Given: 7
Thanks Received: 35

Thank you for this, looking forward to playing with this over the coming days


Follow me on X Reply With Quote




Last Updated on May 21, 2019


© 2026 NexusFi®, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Downloads - Top
no new posts