NexusFi: Find Your Edge

Home Menu

Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM

Discussion in Trading Reviews and Vendors

Updated
      Top Posters
    1. looks_one Analytic with 122 posts (165 thanks)
    2. looks_two bobwest with 56 posts (241 thanks)
    3. looks_3 goodoboy with 45 posts (19 thanks)
    4. looks_4 Big Mike with 26 posts (129 thanks)
      Best Posters
    1. looks_one Neo1 with 8.8 thanks per post
    2. looks_two Big Mike with 5 thanks per post
    3. looks_3 bobwest with 4.3 thanks per post
    4. looks_4 Analytic with 1.4 thanks per post
    1. trending_up 188,973 views
    2. thumb_up 1,258 thanks given
    3. group 96 followers
    1. forum 479 posts
    2. attach_file 157 attachments

Search this Thread

Vinny E-Mini & Algobox Review TRADE ROOM

TickTricksta 
London, England

Platform: NT8, MT4/5
Trading: FX,Futures
Thanks Given: 35
Thanks Received: 34

TraderGee View Post
Gotta luv how you cherry pick your reviews. Sorry it didn’t work for you. Bottom line we gotta good thing going and the group continues to grow. Vinny’s been nothing but transparent and the FULL Reviews shows.

That's because Vinny is very busy removing any negative reviews that comes up. Hell he even removed mine even though it was sincere. He tells his beta male users (yes, you can insert yourself here) to post positive reviews, troll other sites and harrass anyone that has negative things to say about Algocrap.
Anyone who has been in that shitty so called trade room knows this. If you claim otherwise you are full of shit. Don't try to act like a lion, kitty cat.

It all comes down to if you are going to stay a loser Vinny follower forever or if you are intelligent enough to think for yourself and realize he is as much of a scammer like the ones he says he is going after.
You laugh at ICT yet you follow a code stealing narcissist (Yes dummy, you paid for shit that is actually free). He didn't come up with the majority of his indicators, he stole other peoples ideas and free code and claimed he made it.
Ask him why he scans your workspace in his code. I dare you.
Don't believe the lies. He is just as much of a fraud as ICT.

I couldn't give a shit about Enigma, Harmonics or Delta Flags, I know how they are coded and those things are already out there for FREE. I dare you to question him on where he got them.
"but we are using Algobars boohoo" - no you are using FREE unirenko bars.
"but but we are using MacV" - No you are using an actual FREE MACD with different setting.
"but ultimate OBOS..." - Yes FREE.
"harmonic patterns" - Was FREE here until actual author removed it recently. Where do you think Vinny stole it from?
"bollinger"- FREE
"200 EMA" - oh For FS..
If you paid for his Enigma bot which is just divergence signals, then you are an even bigger fool.
You want DCDMs? Yeah I made my own indicator, but it is actually better and shows more info because once you know what those signals actually are it's easy.
Vinny doesn't even know what half of his indicators even mean (after all he didn't make them himself) and then he tells his members they are "low IQ C*nts" when they ask questions about them.

So the "bottom line" is are you going to bend over and keep taking it from Vinny or are you gonna wake TF up and understand you got scammed!

Thanked by:

Can you help answer these questions
from other members on NexusFi?
Pivot Indicator like the old SwingTemp by Big Mike
NinjaTrader
Trade idea based off three indicators.
Traders Hideout
Better Renko Gaps
The Elite Circle
REcommedations for programming help
Sierra Chart
Cheap historycal L1 data for stocks
Stocks and ETFs

Analytic 
New York NY/United States

Experience: Advanced
Platform: Multicharts, TS, TOS
Trading: Futures, Options, Stocks
Thanks Given: 73
Thanks Received: 223

TraderGee View Post
Gotta luv how you cherry pick your reviews. Sorry it didn’t work for you. Bottom line we gotta good thing going and the group continues to grow. Vinny’s been nothing but transparent and the FULL Reviews shows.

There is no evidence showing that Algobox "works" for anyone including Vinny.
No Algobox trader has ever showed a profitable 3rd party verified 2 year track record.

Facts:

1) Vinny has NOT been transparent. He cherry picks his broker statements that he shows to the public. He has NOT shown proof of year over year profitability.
2) The 94% positive reviews mean nothing since there is no way to prove that these are independent and honest reviews.
(by independent I mean without outside pressure on these individuals writing the reviews)

Your comments indicate a lack of critical thinking on your part or a desire to promote Algobox.

The numbers tell the story.
Follow me on Twitter Visit my NexusFi Trade Journal Reply With Quote

bobwest 
Western Florida
Site Moderator

Platform: Sierra Chart
Trading: ES, YM
Frequency: Several times daily
Duration: Minutes
Thanks Given: 57,526
Thanks Received: 26,292

Moderator Notice
Moderator Notice

When one door closes, another opens.
-- Cervantes, Don Quixote
Thanked by:
 TraderGee 
Irvine, CA

Experience: Intermediate
Platform: NT8, AlgoBox, Bookmap
Broker: NT, Amp
Trading: NQ CL GC
Thanks Given: 13
Thanks Received: 20

TickTricksta View Post
That's because Vinny is very busy removing any negative reviews that comes up. Hell he even removed mine even though it was sincere. He tells his beta male users (yes, you can insert yourself here) to post positive reviews, troll other sites and harrass anyone that has negative things to say about Algocrap.
Anyone who has been in that shitty so called trade room knows this. If you claim otherwise you are full of shit. Don't try to act like a lion, kitty cat.

It all comes down to if you are going to stay a loser Vinny follower forever or if you are intelligent enough to think for yourself and realize he is as much of a scammer like the ones he says he is going after.
You laugh at ICT yet you follow a code stealing narcissist (Yes dummy, you paid for shit that is actually free). He didn't come up with the majority of his indicators, he stole other peoples ideas and free code and claimed he made it.
Ask him why he scans your workspace in his code. I dare you.
Don't believe the lies. He is just as much of a fraud as ICT.

I couldn't give a shit about Enigma, Harmonics or Delta Flags, I know how they are coded and those things are already out there for FREE. I dare you to question him on where he got them.
"but we are using Algobars boohoo" - no you are using FREE unirenko bars.
"but but we are using MacV" - No you are using an actual FREE MACD with different setting.
"but ultimate OBOS..." - Yes FREE.
"harmonic patterns" - Was FREE here until actual author removed it recently. Where do you think Vinny stole it from?
"bollinger"- FREE
"200 EMA" - oh For FS..
If you paid for his Enigma bot which is just divergence signals, then you are an even bigger fool.
You want DCDMs? Yeah I made my own indicator, but it is actually better and shows more info because once you know what those signals actually are it's easy.
Vinny doesn't even know what half of his indicators even mean (after all he didn't make them himself) and then he tells his members they are "low IQ C*nts" when they ask questions about them.

So the "bottom line" is are you going to bend over and keep taking it from Vinny or are you gonna wake TF up and understand you got scammed!

LOL.. really laughable here! So Vinny stole free stuff?? LMAO!

Follow me on Twitter Reply With Quote
 TraderGee 
Irvine, CA

bobwest View Post
Moderator Notice
Moderator Notice

Hmm.. but you’ll leave these personal attacks on? I still feel it’s a spirited debate to go on but will respect your statement but I see a bias leaving them up don’t you think?

TraderGee 
Irvine, CA

Analytic View Post
There is no evidence showing that Algobox "works" for anyone including Vinny.
No Algobox trader has ever showed a profitable 3rd party verified 2 year track record.

Facts:

1) Vinny has NOT been transparent. He cherry picks his broker statements that he shows to the public. He has NOT shown proof of year over year profitability.
2) The 94% positive reviews mean nothing since there is no way to prove that these are independent and honest reviews.
(by independent I mean without outside pressure on these individuals writing the reviews)

Your comments indicate a lack of critical thinking on your part or a desire to promote Algobox.

Yet you post those reviews?? Lol These really are your opinions not facts. I can go on about what’s working for me but from the looks of it I don’t think you all would be interested. LOL! It’s just plain vanilla Vinny bashing. I believe if there was an independent study we all would criticize that too. So no need to continue. Good luck to all of you! ✌️

Analytic 
New York NY/United States

Platform: Multicharts, TS, TOS
Trading: Futures, Options, Stocks
Thanks Given: 73
Thanks Received: 223

TraderGee View Post
Yet you post those reviews?? Lol These really are your opinions not facts. I can go on about what’s working for me but from the looks of it I don’t think you all would be interested. LOL! It’s just plain vanilla Vinny bashing. I believe if there was an independent study we all would criticize that too. So no need to continue. Good luck to all of you! ✌️

We don't care about what you say is "working for you". Show us a valid trading record otherwise it's simply your opinion.

After spending around 30+ hours talking with Vinny on the phone (Feb 2019 - April 2019) and 3 months in his discord room I can verify that the bad reviews are very much in sync with my personal experience with Vinny. Some other people here have said that they had the same or similar experience as well.

I asked Vinny many many times to post his profitable 3rd party verified 2 year track record. 4 years later he has still not been able to post one! That tells us a lot!

We are all interesting in any legit 3rd party verified trading track record of 2 years or longer. I told Vinny I would post his track record all over (twitter/x, FB, Futures.io/NexusFI, ..etc) I'm just waiting for him to provide one.

But of course Vinny bashes some (all?) of these 3rd parties as frauds because he clearly doesn't have a legit trading record (using Occam's Razor here).

The numbers tell the story.
Thanked by:

Big Mike 
Manta, Ecuador
Site Administrator
Developer
Swing Trader

Platform: Custom solution
Broker: IBKR
Trading: Stocks & Futures
Frequency: Every few days
Duration: Weeks
Thanks Given: 33,249
Thanks Received: 101,669

Keep it polite or keep it to yourself. We are better than a name calling community.

Sent using the NexusFi mobile app

Join the free Markets Chat beta: one platform, all the trade rooms!

We're here to help: just ask the community or contact our Help Desk

Quick Links: Change your Username or Register as a Vendor
Searching for trading reviews? Review this list
Lifetime Elite Membership: Sign-up for only $149 USD
Exclusive money saving offers from our Site Sponsors: Browse Offers
Report problems with the site: Using the NexusFi changelog thread
Thanked by:

TickTricksta 
London, England

Platform: NT8, MT4/5
Trading: FX,Futures
Thanks Given: 35
Thanks Received: 34

TraderGee View Post
LOL.. really laughable here! So Vinny stole free stuff?? LMAO!

Laughing is a psychological reaction from denial. It's ok.

Vinny made a poor attempt at making a low quality documentary about ICT where he shows how ICT rebranded trading concepts with his own name, claimed he came up with it and made millions from selling his course and from his YT videos.
He even puts emphasis on this.

Meanwhile, his own members can't put two and two together about what paying thousands of USD for free stuff found online, rebranded with Algobox name and claimed to be made exclusive to his members, are doing to Vinnys pockets.
Really? Seriously really? You can't figure it out here? You can't see the irony?

ICT grows his following by being friendly and caring.
Vinny uses aggression, verbal abuse and fear for losing something expensive. Weakminded people exposed to that will not question or think for themselves.
You believe anything he tells you because he tells you not to think, not to talk to eachother without him monitoring it.
Then he threatens to sue if you slander him.

He did not come up with the indicators, but you are paying him thousands for them, do you understand that?
There's even other Algobox products out there that was out before Vinny called his the same. Tobias and Parson much?

Thanked by:
 TraderGee 
Irvine, CA

Ahh.. now it's a psychological reaction.. no denial here and I'm still laughing. If it's rebranded Vinny did a hell of a job. I'm happy to pay for the results I've got from it and this is someone who has gladly paid in the past to learn from orderflow, footprint, market/volume profile which gave me a good perspective of the market. This was just icing on the cake.

For the people you describe that can't put two and two togehter and weak minded.. they are enjoying some pretty nice gains. Soo.. you figure out the irony. I'm happy to be with this group and we make money.

Hey good luck to you man.. hope you find happiness outside of Vinny.. still LOL.. peace!

Last Updated on April 17, 2024

© 2024 NexusFi™, s.a., All Rights Reserved.
Av Ricardo J. Alfaro, Century Tower, Panama City, Panama, Ph: +507 833-9432 (Panama and Intl), +1 888-312-3001 (USA and Canada)
All information is for educational use only and is not investment advice. There is a substantial risk of loss in trading commodity futures, stocks, options and foreign exchange products. Past performance is not indicative of future results.
About Us - Contact Us - Site Rules, Acceptable Use, and Terms and Conditions - Privacy Policy - Downloads - Top
no new posts